Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1 Year

ToxicTurd

Hello everybody in HeLLsGamers! I just wanted to thank you first for stopping by to this forum post. Secondly I would like to say that I am coming up on my 1 year mark of playing HG servers and I wanted to say a massive thank you to everybody that I have met and everybody that played with me. From playing on the servers I have tons of memories from this server that I have enjoyed a ton to say the least, I think that I have made some friends in the HG community that I am very thankful for. I can't explain how insane it is in my mind that is has already been a year that I have been playing with you amazing people! Not only is it near my 1 year mark but I also wanted to list some people that I have spent this amazing year with. ( These people that I list have put a positive memory in my mind and they stand out when I think of them, I will not list everybody as well ) Ironclawz, Kenji, Sqnch, Jfro, Amish, and a ton more people have gave me tons of amazing memories in this server! #1Year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s official. I’ve heard enough. DONDA is officially the best album of all time. Kanye has literally saved my life by blessing my ears with this masterpiece. DONDA isn’t just an album, it’s a cultural reset, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled with thieves. It’s art, the first gift you open on xmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted, everything you needed. All the suffering I've went through was worth it suddenly after listening to this.

Shitposting 2006 - Posts | Facebook

#1 YEAR!!11!!1

Edited by Bennyeo
1 year baby
  • Like 1

Track 1 On
'Donda'

Presented by Genius Lyrics:

"Donda Chant"
by
Kanye West

“Donda Chant” is a track in which Kanye’s mother’s first name, Donda, after which the album is titled, gets repeated for 52 seconds by Syleena Johnson in different tones, cadences, and patterns. The Donda Chant represents Kanye’s mother’s last heartbeats before she unfortunately passed away.

With Kanye’s mother, God and family being central themes to this album and his career, the repeated name serves as a mantra, almost as if to enter a hypnotic trance like a religious devotee.

Featuring

Syleena Johnson

Produced by

Kanye West

Release Date

August 29, 2021

[Interlude: Syleena Johnson]
Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda