Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Thanksgiving Raffle

Benz

2 hours ago, KB said:

925562965_Screenshot2021-11-23at23-49-01KB-HeLLsGamers.png.7be36244e873abc5b9e56f3dfa14dfee.png

Based comment since I was celebrating thanksgiving with my fellow Canadians back in October.

But as for Thursday I will come home from work and watch a relaxing evening of Thursday night football on your thanksgiving day.

real Canadian i will also be sitting there watching football while eating popcorn and screaming at the tv 

• Like 2

Honestly I don’t know what my thanks giving plans are, but ima guess that I will be spending a day with my moms side of the family then heading to my dads side of the family for the rest of the weekend and favorite dish is ham with some cranberry sauce. And when it comes to the game I will prob be playing childrens games with little cousins or something like splitgate with my dad. 

Edited by BeanBop

My neighbor is coming over, she has cancer and her children don't come to see her so we are celebrating with her. My favorite dish is either the mashed potatoes or the baked mac and cheese. And if I stopped crashing then I would def be playing more Halo Infinite but also Pirate101 has been fun recently.

• Like 1

I'm joining my parents, sister and her fiance, and my girlfriend. We'll hang out, have dinner, and then watch our two favorite Christmas movies (Elf and Christmas Vacation.)

My favorite dish is Stuffing, it's the only time I eat it during the year and I'm going to go crazy on carbs

I'm not in school, but I've been having a lot of fun with Crab Game and Rocket League recently. Sad I missed the two events recently!

all my close family is coming over, and bouta destroy a ham. 

im hyped to play Halo w the homies (shoutout Jarjar and Jfro)

My Cousin, his Wife and my Aunt are coming down from Pennsylvania, plus my Cousin's kids, so my little cousins, he and his wife gave birth to a basketball team, what I mean by that is.. he has 5 kids!☠️

Yeah they are driving down right now so they can hope to be here in Florida either close by or at the house. So it will be a great get together, because his kids treat my the way I wish my nieces treated me, but that's another story for another day. They are leaving Sunday or Monday? Anyway that is the plan for Thanksgiving, I am hoping mom will make either Candied Sweet Potatoes but I down it because this not the Pennsylvania German side of my family so probably not but there will still be Apple Butter so not all bad, except I'd by surprised if they make it from scratch.

As for the games I will be playing, Source, but I have work, off only Thanksgiving Day, so as for the weekend Source if I don't get off to late.

I was lucky to go and spend Thanksgiving with my grandmother, cousins, aunt, and uncle. We had a delicious feast in her nice new condo and got to spend some long awaited family time since the pandemic started. Honestly one of the best Thanksgivings in memory that now gets to be ruined while making new (rage induced) memories on Rainbow and Halo: Infinite. Very thankful for this community and all the wonderful people I've had the pleasure of joking and gaming with through all these years. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Momma's super special holiday mac n cheese has opened my 3rd bellybutton with its fluffy goodness. Now, every time I open the fridge, the leftover smell from four cheese blend has me comprehending Playboi Carti bars...

Never too much. Never too much. Never too much.

• Like 1

• Executive Council

I Would like to thank all of you for entering into our Thanksgiving Raffle and sharing your plans for the holiday as well as your guys favorite Thanksgiving dishes. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed some time with their families. I had a great time with my family and think I gained a few pounds! Candied yams and Turkey legs are my favorite dishes. I will be grinding Rust and possibly some Rocket League the rest of the weekend. Happy Gaming!

Let's all give a congrats to @The Peacemaker for winning the Raffle!

• Like 2

• Benz locked this topic