Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Announcement: HG 2022 New Year New HG!

Homer

Happy New Year to everyone!

I would like to share that I will be handing over ownership of HG to @EddieCam going forward to take us to the next level. Like many of you, EddieCam really cares about HG, he has a lot of plans to grow and strengthen the community. I look forward to seeing what HG will become with a new ambitious leader. EddieCam joined 6 years ago and also happens to be our top all-time donator, helping extensively for years with events and prizes to boost our community. I created HG almost 17 years ago and my interests have moved on to other things. Rather than keeping HG on its current path, it's time to make a change–a big one.

You will still see me around once in a while on Discord and playing games with other members.

Thank you to everyone and all that you do for HG :devil:

HG | Homer
HeLLsGamers est. 2005
Founder

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

• Homer changed the title to Announcement: HG 2022 New Year New HG!

All good things must come to an end.

Homer, thanks for creating a place where some of us have made life long friends and experience countless memories. Despite where HG ended up, you made it all possible to begin with.

Eddie, wish you luck my friend. It seems gaming communities are becoming a thing of the past, which sucks because it can be a great place to connect with a large group of people. HG is not the only community declining in popularity. I hope you can make a difference.

Good luck everyone, hope it all works out. Let's reminiscence about the good times.

• Like 6

Yo Homer! Much love bro, also thank you for creating Hellsgamers! you kept a troubled kid as me out the streets with competitive scrims & super dope 10-mans.

No matter the ups and downs you always did your best to keep Hellsgamers true to the core & most feared/Elite community (ha-ha). 

I'd never forget the time we teamed up in a scrim to battle EGO's super elite team in a match once, and I was giving you orders (was pretty mind blowing) 🤣

Anyway, I already know your next path you got it in the books and under wraps so go & dominate it!

-Isaac

P.S. Congrats EddieCam !!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...