Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

looking for classic opiniated games from jailbreak!

teddyfish

Hey guys, 

i was a very active player back in c:ss around 2010. Recently I talked to a friend of mine who played jailbreak with me,
and he mentioned the minigames like birthday or emo , and I'm wondering which opinionated minigames I am missing/ not remembering!

It would be nice if someone could bring up a game with a short explanation, since I wasn't able to find a list of opinionated minigames!

• 1 year later...

As far as I know, the "birthday" game typically involved the birthday boy getting special privileges or commands for the day, like being able to change maps or skip rounds.
As for "emo" games, they usually revolved around players taking on roles or personas related to being emotional or dramatic, adding an extra layer of fun and chaos to the gameplay.
It's a shame there isn't a comprehensive list out there, but those are a couple of the opinionated minigames I remember. If you're ever in the mood for some gaming nostalgia, you might want to check out what apps actually pay you. It's a cool way to earn a little something while indulging in some gaming fun.

Edited by clintday89