Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing :css: again. Was looking for Best buy map or crack house map. The only crack house maps I could find was custom, but I wanted the original crack house map. Hg was the only server I found with the original death match map running. So here is my home. Would like to see the Best Buy map run as a trial though. I enjoy the HG community. Good honest, fair and outspoken group.

It was a little over half a year ago that I found HG. I bought CSGO around the middle of last year and was immediately addicted. Though I wasn't (and I'm still not) very good at competitive, so I took a shot at the community servers and found TTT and Jailbreak. Not HG at first, but I loved the game modes and when one of the servers died I went to look for another. One random day I happened across the HG Jailbreak server and as I played more I slowly became part of the community. It took me a while but I finally decided to officially join HG (after being told for months that I needed to join by literally everyone who played with me), and now I play nothing but HG Jailbreak and TTT.

• 2 weeks later...

Was a co-ower of another zs some time ago, HG´s name did fall some times. Remember hg because i had to bann someone from hg cause he was a massive minge on ma server xD (no offence).

Now here i am because i wanted to try it, and see here, hg is addictive.

• 2 weeks later...