Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I just joined random server one day and found the HG. Played the server for a bit then thought about joining and Spade helped me get to where I am. He walked me through everything and here I am. I thought about it a bit other times and then decided to just join. Thanks spade for helping me get to where I am.

Edited by Kenny.
Added some text

• 3 weeks later...

It was a bright sunny day. I had just got a new pc and decided to download CSGO. I played for a week or two then I found out community servers. I started playing KZ maps, 1v1 servers until I found this server called Jailbreak. I decided to join. It was fun. So then I decided to apply for recruit. My application was accepted and I was thrilled to show off my new tags. I played in a couple of events and I even won Gold Vip+! The community was great so I decided to stay. And that is how I came across HG.

• Like 3

It's a bit fuzzy.  I somehow stumbled upon Jailbreak like 3 or 4 or 5 years ago.  I played a bunch, but then I didn't have a PC for a while.  I don't even remember which name I played under then lol.  I got a good gaming PC again a few months ago and one of the first things I did was come and play JB.  Totally worth it. 69/69 would join HG again.

i cum across HG in 1800 BC. I was Father Peacemaker's assistant, and body guard. He further introduced me to JB, and this is where I found my home. I played the shit out of JB until I went to a hibernation phase of 400 years, because JB shut down. Once JB reopened, the new God was founded. Jackson gave me his hand and told me it was all gonna be ok. I nailed him to the cross of the Chapel and then became the best JB Mod there ever was. (except for beef wellington you can't beat beef he is too nice to everybody)

• 2 weeks later...

Had never played any community servers really before but I got super burnt out playing comp and decided to give it a go. Tried a bunch of different servers etc but jailbreak and ttt community got me hooked staying with HG. Been around ever since off and on over the past few years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a random day in September of 2020 that I found about HG. I wasn't really a big fan of community hosted games or stuff like that, but I decided to take a look. The one that intrigued me the most was "24/7 JB" I played it and after that day, I discovered the world of batshit crazy. I loved it.

Later, I become an HG recruit and I play on the jailbreak server almost everyday. That's all I gotta say, see ya.

Edited by DoZY
  • Like 1

Being the boomer that I am today, I'm having a hard time remembering.. but I believe I found HG by joining the old CS:S Jailbreak server. No idea why I never tried joining HG as a member, but changed that recently after playing on and off for about 8-9 years. Love the crazy shit that happens on Jailbreak and I hope they can keep the server around.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Honestly last time I remember was January of 2020, I was on rust with my old pal JaqTheKickster and then we decided to hop on CS:GO, next thing you know time flies past we're in a surf server and some random guy goes, "YO YOU GUYS ARE TRASH PLAY HG" and I asked what is HG. He responded with nothing else but the server ip and I joined and never regretted that day.