Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

2005 - raping office server. Homer pulls into Empty VIP server to recruit me

2005-2008 - Trolling community

2008- may 2009 - stopped playing to play super smash brothers brawl and win some moneys.

late 2009 - realzied super smash brother brawl sucks dick. computer broke

2010 - computer fixed. trolling community. Comptuer breaks. I fix it kinda, troll community, Play SSF4

best story ever

I came to HG because I was sick of SG. Those corrupt bastards made the community go downhill. So I went on a quest looking for a new community/clan. I used google and came across HG. I started playing JB and here I am, 6 months later and a member :)

I've actually been playing on the HG servers alot, just as like 50 different aliases, i never thought of actually joining them, but it seems to have been a good choice :D. I play on the BHOP, JB, Would love to play on the SnK, to bad i can't play on any of the servers ATM, i have like 30+ skins for CS:S, and you guys block them so im trying to figure out how to remove them all

Stanger ran over me with his 66 mustang and got up looking at a computer screen saying JOIN HELLSGAMERS

The real story is THE CLAN SG never gave me respect.....EVER.....and they suck at shooting. SO I decided to join the epicest clan in the world....................................................HELLSGAMERS

I purchased CS:S after playing it on my freshman roommate's comp (SilentAssassin). We started joining Office NTF regularly in the fall of '07. I'm recruited into Electr!c by JohnBro (HG | John). I started chatting w/ Homer and Lamp. I asked Homer for admin. He said no. I asked Lamp for admin, he said yes. Homer said "daddy says no, you go to mommy". I see haxors in Office. I chat with Homer about getting rcon to Office for various activities. I was made staff after much chiding and hot sexy steamy debate. I was made Council after much surprise butt secks. Started working for Quantum-Servers. Started working for Game Servers Pro. Stopped working for both. Been around to annoy the ever living crap out of DJ, Lamp, and Homer.

I purchased CS:S after playing it on my freshman roommate's comp (SilentAssassin). We started joining Office NTF regularly in the fall of '07. I'm recruited into Electr!c by JohnBro (HG | John). I started chatting w/ Homer and Lamp. I asked Homer for admin. He said no. I asked Lamp for admin, he said yes. Homer said "daddy says no, you go to mommy". I see haxors in Office. I chat with Homer about getting rcon to Office for various activities. I was made staff after much chiding and hot sexy steamy debate. I was made Council after much surprise butt secks. Started working for Quantum-Servers. Started working for Game Servers Pro. Stopped working for both. Been around to annoy the ever living crap out of DJ, Lamp, and Homer.

Oh my fucking god....I created you?!

Well to put into bullet point form:

• Picked HG Jailbreak server because it had alot of people and low ping
  • Bought Admin because everyone playing was a moron
  • Joined Early Summer (June 2009)
  • Became a Jailbreak Nazi
  • Pissed Off Lamp, got banned
  • Unbanned because Lamp forgave me <3
  • Got Compared to Church (/tear)
  • Somehow pissed off (I think SWAT? or Dirty?), banned
  • Unbanned (Pretty sure with the help of prius)
  • Went Soul Searching for 6 months (Computer Crashed)
  • Came back in January

Fun stuff right?

So either you could stay I came in the Summer of last year, or the start of the year this year :/

Edited by Papa John

Oh my fucking god....I created you?!

Mommy!

Also, forgot to mention that I started chatting to Lamp and Homer b/c I kept getting permabanned for my awesome music in NTF. I mean it was more epic then Cobra's. But alas, Cerpin Taxt and Grizzly always bant meh. Now we cool though.

i took a long break from CS, mostly because i cant play the same game too much, gets boring

in summer 2008 i played so much, scrimmed til 8 in the morning every other night, played a new idea that was just starting up ( i dunno when it first started ): Jailbreak

2009 was getting back into CS, looking through servers to play on because my normal GG server was dying, found a JB server, joined, noticed how much jailbreak has changed and how advanced it is now and kept playing here. JB is what brought me back to CS, and the HG server is the JB server i found

Mommy!

I mean it was more epic then Cobra's.

OMG Not even bring those memory's up. Man i banned him so many times for spamming music.

In another note;

1: like in 06 brought CSS after i played it at a friend house.

2: Played only in Office and surf

3: bough admin after 2 months and then helped with the ban reports back on the e107

4: Got offer to join HT and accepted and then still helped with ban reports. tiberian sun was the other user helping Homer with these reports would always take my reports lol.

5: Got into staff the day Homer came up with the idea (anyone in vent channel got it)

6: Trolled the site.

7: Sited moved to vBulletin, got my first ddos from Ryan.

8: less than a week later got another Ddos from Techno

9: Rage at Bort for not going to quakeCon

10: umm forgetting a lot but that is basic

Well, one day I hit "find server" and decided to sort by name instead of map and ping, and I saw that HG had many servers up, and all of them were class. After playing one those servers for a couple months, I joined because the community seemed/is awesome as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I played in the hide n seek server for a few months a while ago and then I was too good so I stopped and then I started going back in the server in January and then I followed someone to jailbreak and I hated it but something made me stay and then I came to the forums and then I got banned and banned and banned and banned and banned and then I joined.