Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Turtle Beach PX21

milkbone911

GOD!:dots: So i bought my turtle beach PX21 headset that cost me over 80$ on April 23 and since then i have sent them back for repair 4 times i have spent more money on the shipping then on the headset it cost me 12$ to ship them every time. First time the speakers busted because i kinda turned the bass up so load that it went boom, Okay i get that i broke them what ever 1 year warranty ill send them back no problem.Then when i got them back they where broken on the opposite speaker so it seems they just swapped the speakers :omgimmad:, Sent them back to get repaired got them back they worked for oh:dots: about a month then all of a sodden every ones headset from my shipment mics just stop working all with in a week i heard form the company so i'm about to send it back AGAIN! for the 4th time and all of theses cost 12$ to get packed to the RMA specifications and for shipping to and from my house so now 12+12+12+12= 48$ plus 50$ for total repair parts. So now i'm out 98$ for something i payed 80$ for so far Turtle Beach has been horrible I don't know if it just my luck but the length of the product is horrible but i do have to give them credit since the quality of the mic and speakers are unlike any i have used before so i'm really wondering if this is just my bad luck and not many others seem to be having trouble with this product.

So can any one els them me if turtle beach is know for this or is this really just some bad luck i'm having if so i need to know so i don't bet on anything :rofl:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px21.aspx

This is why I do not like "gaming" headsets. Quality is crap and the sound is AVERAGE at best. They slap gaming on em and make em look cool to attract buyers.

Get one quality headset, spend a little more but you get a quality piece and much better sound. I've had my Sennheiser headphones for over 5 years and they have never failed and not a single piece has broken on them. My next pair will be a audio-technica if I ever have a need.

These are the best headphones out for under 100$, you ill not get a better pair. If you need a mic get one for 10$ :/

http://www.buy.com/prod/audio-technica-import-ath-ad700-open-air-dynamic-headphone-audio/q/listingid/70143076/loc/101/202093918.html

118696.jpg

I tried a PX21 out, it was my brothers. It sucks

Not only is my g35 more durable, it also has better sound quality. Albeit, 20$ more expensive. My recommendation is Razer Carachias, http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169415800, as they are VERY durable, with high quality sound and super-cofortable to wear. By far, the best you can get for 80$. That being said, for 20$ more, you can get the G35, higher quality sound, better mic, with in-line controls. I found that it was, at best, uncomfortable at first, but I just cut the pads so there was a little more room for my large ears/head. All in all, get the Razer's.

This is why I do not like "gaming" headsets. Quality is crap and the sound is AVERAGE at best. They slap gaming on em and make em look cool to attract buyers.

Get one quality headset, spend a little more but you get a quality piece and much better sound. I've had my Sennheiser headphones for over 5 years and they have never failed and not a single piece has broken on them. My next pair will be a audio-technica if I ever have a need.

These are the best headphones out for under 100$, you ill not get a better pair. If you need a mic get one for 10$ :/

http://www.buy.com/prod/audio-technica-import-ath-ad700-open-air-dynamic-headphone-audio/q/listingid/70143076/loc/101/202093918.html

118696.jpg

This. I have the headset with a zalman clip-on mic, and its one of the best headset i ever used. The AD700 is the best gaming headset money can buy. I would recommend it over any headset anytime. Newegg have them for $90ish. So go and get it!