Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HeLLsGamers Teamspeak!

Lt. Awesome

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree about TS having a better interface. I think if we ported all the channels from vent to TS, it would look really cluttered. I always thought vent looked pretty organized, considering the number of channels we had/have. I also thought the quality on TS wasn't as good as it is on vent, though that could be an issue on my end, I guess.

I have heard, though, that TS has a bit more security to it compared to vent. So that may be a reason to switch over. Overall, I hope we go back to vent. :S

Yeah, last night I was in the GA channel with fRacture. Our voices has some kind of strange "robot-like" voice distortion. I really don't like how we're switching over. I don't mind using it for when our vent is unavailable, but vent is just so much better. Vent just looked less cluttered imo, and we don't need avatars or any of that extra crap. The only good thing about TS3 is the security(although I don't doubt that that won't stop people from causing trouble). Other than that, I am disappoint.

Take a look at it before you comment on it x.x

I did. I still think that ventrilo has a "cleaner" interface with the number of channels we have. BUT, just saw the thread about us switching over, so I'll just have to learn like it. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...