Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[OFFICAL] League Of Legends Screenshot thread !

Dr1zzen

Class is in session:

The only way you would ever "put out as much damage as possible" on a Katarina would be to hit her with a Q since W is DoT and your ult is delayed. You have a single nuke and two abilities that take time to deal damage. Zhonyas keeps you alive through her ult, allows you to use your shield on someone else (the initiate/carry), and gives more AP than Abyssal. Abyssal is a defensive item as well, but you bought it with the intent of dealing more damage? Mmm.

Real.

So while I'm trapped in my Stasis, my team can just die by her ult? Mmm.

So while I'm trapped in my Stasis, my team can just die by her ult? Mmm.

Tell me what are you doing instead to prevent her from doing so? Shouting profanities at her like, "Stop you small-tittied bitch, that's my fucking team you asshole uggo slut!"

Zhonyas is core on Morgana because her cooldowns fit the Zhonyas stasis almost perfectly. She doesn't have the short cooldowns of champions like Katarina, the necessity for mobility like Ahri, or importance on auto attacks like Fizz. She is fairly useless for 3/4 seconds in between her cooldowns (Q, W, E, R, ...) at which point you hit Zhonyas, take a potty break, come back, and recycle your CDS.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/morgana#overview

http://www.lolking.net/items/3157#topchampions

Class is dismissed.

Real.

Tell me what are you doing instead to prevent her from doing so? Shouting profanities at her like, "Stop you small-tittied bitch, that's my fucking team you asshole uggo slut!"

Zhonyas is core on Morgana because her cooldowns fit the Zhonyas stasis almost perfectly. She doesn't have the short cooldowns of champions like Katarina, the necessity for mobility like Ahri, or importance on auto attacks like Fizz. She is fairly useless for 3/4 seconds in between her cooldowns (Q, W, E, R, ...) at which point you hit Zhonyas, take a potty break, come back, and recycle your CDS.

http://www.lolking.n...organa#overview

http://www.lolking.n...57#topchampions

Class is dismissed.

Real.

I still stand with my original statement, I have an Illuminati paper to write I have no more time to debate with you today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My point...what percentage of ranked games happen at the elo 1800 and above...

Saying he's banned 100% of the time at high elo would lead one to infer that he's also banned a high percentage of the time at lower elos, especially when you consider that most low elo ranked players just try to copy what they see streamers do.

Lolking derives it's statistics from ACTUAL League statistics that they have access to, by the way. They aren't made up figures from God-knows-where. Any game that is completed is recorded in a database that they save, and they use that database to set up statistics like that. I don't think it's GOOD for the game (people use the stats as a crutch to start petty arguments too often), but it's not because the stats are wrong or flawed in any way. Rather, they open a door that I don't think the League community ought to have access to, but that's a completely different story.