Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

We’re happy to have you on our forums. To become a part of our community, please register for an account. By doing so, you’ll gain access to:

• Start and reply to forum topics
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Customize your own profile page to your liking
  • Manage a friends list
  • Send private messages to other members

Login  - OR - Create Account

Rizon

Members Posting In Application Threads.

Rizon, setting it straight like a boss.

Sticky?

Just saying, but wouldn't this be better suited if it were in the "HG Clan Applications" sub-forum rather than the General one? Just my 2 cents. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">

• Like 1

Just saying, but wouldn't this be better suited if it were in the "HG Clan Applications" sub-forum rather than the General one? Just my 2 cents. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">

That's also what i thought!

That's also what i thought!

Fixed.

oh the irony!

You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D"> !

Agreed.

As previously posted...if this happens infractions will be given out. Don't let it lead to a forum ban.

Edited by ^TheRumor^