Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's your ride?

No!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Current running vehicle- 2001 Honda Passport V8 2w/4w drive

Current non running vehicle- 1975 Honda GL-1000, have fam and friends that bike and never buy anything new so it's my project but I'm no car/bike guy so I'm expecting it to take a while, doesn't need much work luckily.

Past- 1990 Chrysler LeBaron [had 25k miles when I got it, unfortunately I destroy anything I touch (ladies beware)]

Will post pics once I figure the system out on here

• 1 month later...

Will post pics later but I have a list of cars below:

Dark Blue 2001 Mercedes ML430 V8 (Had this car since highschool. Has almost exactly 250k on it)

White 2014 Nissan GT-R (mostly a weekend warrior)

White 2017 Audi S7 (daily driver along w/ the mercedes)

White 1997 Mitsubishi base w/ VR4 conversion

I have a bike that I rarely ride too.. I want to say I got it in 2011 and it was an earlier model GSX-R 1000 in black. Very fun to ride, but I always feel like I'm going to get in trouble with it which is why it's rarely ever ridden.

You may notice all the white vehicles. Such a clean color for a car IMO. I do take care of them quite often even when it's cold out and when it's sunny outside they shine like nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...