Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's your ride?

No!

Well i cant drive yet but i do ride dirt bikes. I currently ride a CRF100f wich is good for me for now, but hope to get a CRF250r When im big enough. Like i said i cant drive, but a dream car? Probably impossible, but i would love to drive a Bugatti Veyron.

-Doodle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1999 Pontiac Firebird Base Coupe

Average Resale Value: $5,265

MPG: 30 mpg

Bodystyle: Coupe

front_th.jpg

front_th.jpg

backside_th.jpg

engine_th.jpg

3,790 cc 3.8 liters 6 V front longitudinal engine with 96.5 mm bore, 86.4 mm stroke,

9.4 compression ratio, cast iron block, cast iron head, overhead valve and two valves per cylinder, Unleaded fuel

Fuel economy EPA highway (l/100km): 7.8, Multi-point injection fuel system, 64 liter fuel tank

Power: 149 kW , 200 HP @ 5,200 rpm; 225 ft lb , 305 Nm @ 4,000 rpm

Well be looking for upgrade the engine to a Ls1 or Lt1 depends on what totaled out cars I find and the price for them. Just got new rims for the old girl that i need to buy tires for yet, and the decal of a Grimripper is going on the back window. Look forward tot he update of the car soon. Please don't be scared everyone to post up what you drive.. Looking forward to seeing Jetta, Roley, Homer, Ttam, The_Monkey, Clark, Master [He got a pimp ass car], Weeman, CantBeFaded [Pimp Ass Bikes], and All you other Hg members as well. Woot

I used to own one of these! Traded it in for my upgrade to a 2013 GMC Terrain in Atlantic Blue. Way more ballin and smooth ride. Also way better night driving and way cheaper insurance due to its safety.

Pathfinder is nicer, the Integra looks like the type of car that you would accidentally impregnante a fat chick in.

I lost it lol. Pathfinders like that model are pretty good imo.

99 Mercury Sable 200kish miles Runs like new, well maintanced.

Edited by Rizon

i have a 2007 Range Rover sport supercharged low miles Chrome blue wrapped and matte black car. will be posting pics soon

I'm sorry, but this is just classless and stupid. You do realize that cars depreciate yes? Putting shitty over-sized expensive wheels and getting an equally shitty expensive paint job is just wasting a ton of money, and will only result in people viewing you as a fool.

first off the wheels are not oversized. they are stock wheels by range rover 22" glossly black sport rims. and everyone has an ondividual opion on what is a waste of money and waht is not. i personally like it. and it gets a lot of attention and pictures and people love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...