Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Read me before you post!

enigma#

Before you post, follow this template

1. Who the question is directed to

2. What the question is

Guidelines

1. Be PG-13 AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Since this is a public forum, please keep your language and content clean as much as possible.

Overly sexual and/or offensive questions may be deleted without warning.

2. You can ask about anything provided the first guideline isn't broken. It doesn't need to be about games or even our opinion of HG.

3. Please be patient about your question asking, we may not answer right away!

4. For every silly question please make a serious question.

5. Feel free to make YouTube video questions! Who knows you might get one sent back to you! Just remember send it to HG YouTube.

6. Only leadership should be answering these questions! This means S through C for all branches of management! This means do not respond to the question or answer unless you are S through C.

Edited by The Peacemaker

Any question that has some point to it. Example as a no go, why did the chicken cross the road. Example of a good question what is archers favorite chicken cross the road joke!

• Like 1

Any question that has some point to it. Example as a no go, why did the chicken cross the road. Example of a good question what is archers favorite chicken cross the road joke!

Can I ask you a question?

Please read these rules! I'm tired of deleting the same people's posts! If you continue to post where you shouldn't be I will be forced to start handing out infracs!

Edited by ^TheRumor^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...