Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What You Do???

Sound familiar? I'm assuming many of you have posted in ttaM's thread before and I've always been interested in what you guys do for dat ca$h flow. Whether it be a student, an engineer, or a full-time Daddy (Jake :pepper:) I want to know! Just coming out of high school and going into college, I am still very wishy-washy on what I want to do for the next 40-50 years of my life! My current plans are to enlist in the NROTC (Navy Recruit Officer Training Corps) and go to college under a pre-med major then continue to medical school and serve in the Navy with a medical background for a while. From there who knows.

You can post a picture of your place of work, a picture in your work attire (assuming it shows what you do), or even just describe it! Anything that helps us get to know you better! I'm sure there are some really cool jobs being done in HellsGamers and I'm hoping this thread catches fire :D

Of course I'll be starting it off....by saying I'm a full-time Terrorist on Jailbreak

But on a serious note, as many of you think my Mom bought my JB admin, it was actually used with my credit card from working here:

Making pizza for all you fatties :3

post-10561-1352595518863_thumb.jpg

post-10561-13525955188929_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

a few people have seen a picture of me in my working outfit. the first one to spread it is gonna die. mark my fucking words :D

I am a law student and during the weekends and on free days I work at the deli/cheese/bread department in the local store. :) it sucks but I need the monehz for shoes and books and stuff.

• Like 1

I am unfortunately a full-time college student.

I also try to workout everyday however due to a broken bone, I am out of business for 6 weeks. (at 3 weeks right now.)

I also have gotten myself a Summer job working Security at the First Midwest Amphitheater. Parking Lot Security, FTW.

• Like 1

Professional League of Legends player.

Full-time student at the University of Maryland (Fear the Turtle) studying Physics and Government.

Working as an intern at the Center of American Politics and Citizenship this summer.

Make money tutoring kids from 1st grade to College. I'm also a professional booty-spanker. Ask Kimzy.

Professional League of Legends player.

Full-time student at the University of Maryland (Fear the Turtle) studying Physics and Government.

Working as an intern at the Center of American Politics and Citizenship this summer.

Make money tutoring kids from 1st grade to College. I'm also a professional booty-spanker. Ask Kimzy.

I asked....not impressed

I am a full time student. Transferring to sfsu next year studying geology and physics.

• Like 1

I am an eccentric billionaire playboy who is a vigilante crime fighter by night. You may have seen one or two movies that were based on my life.

Just kidding. Full time Mechatronic Systems Engineering student, who has paid for university through scholarships and HG staff cheques, which are late this month, by the way. No rush, though!

• Like 2

I get paid extremely well to be a front end engineer at a digital agency based out of LA and New York. Specifically I deal with the client interfaces on magento ecommerce deployments by slicing, styling, and coding custom interactive modules.

I am a full time student. Transferring to sfsu next year studying geology and physics.

Holy hell I'm going to school with you next year

as for this thread I am going to be a full-time student at SFSU double majoring in Political Science and Broadcasting and Electronic Communication Arts