Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What You Do???

I actually just quit my last job a couple months ago and I'm looking around for something new. I worked for a major, if not the top major bank in the country which has direct ties to the US Government in the manner of contracts and stuff like that. I can't legally disclose which, but you should get the idea. My job was to be a third-party auditor to make sure this bank was conducting itself properly in the foreclosure process against customer complaints and other data. The catch was, I was paid by the bank and employed by the bank. I was pressured to make sure not one complaint was valid and the tests we used to figure out if the complaints were valid was rigged against the customers. Needless to say, after a few months of being transferred into this job from my old one, I had to quit due to moral obligations.

Besides that, I do computer repair and other boring office jobs. I once used to work at a Hollywood Video when I was 18-19, until I got robbed at gunpoint twice. Good times.

• 2 weeks later...
I actually just quit my last job a couple months ago and I'm looking around for something new. I worked for a major, if not the top major bank in the country which has direct ties to the US Government in the manner of contracts and stuff like that. I can't legally disclose which, but you should get the idea. My job was to be a third-party auditor to make sure this bank was conducting itself properly in the foreclosure process against customer complaints and other data. The catch was, I was paid by the bank and employed by the bank. I was pressured to make sure not one complaint was valid and the tests we used to figure out if the complaints were valid was rigged against the customers. Needless to say, after a few months of being transferred into this job from my old one, I had to quit due to moral obligations.

Besides that, I do computer repair and other boring office jobs. I once used to work at a Hollywood Video when I was 18-19, until I got robbed at gunpoint twice. Good times.

Morality? I lost that sense a long time ago, you need to if you want to make money. Oh and Turok, do you do happy endings?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a Controls Engineer. I use Instrumentation and Industrial Automation in my everyday life.

That consists of two things,

Either I am helping design the process of the plant (where my instruments are going to go),

or programming and designing a SCADA for the plant.

Plant is a huge processor making facility that I can't disclose who they are....Bum, Bum da bum da

Jail Break is now taking my rest of my time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...