Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Kind Of Firearms Do You Own?

eclipse

• 3 weeks later...

Diamond Back AR-15 (tan) with Vortex Strikefire II red dot

Century Arms AK47

Ruger 10/22 with xRing barrel, Magpul stock, Vortex Crossfire II Scope

S&W M&P 9MM

Beretta PX4 Storm INOX

Charles Daly 1911

S&W SD40 VE

post-34067-0-09244100-1495778472_thumb.jpg

Edited by OUCH!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

While late to the party, I recently bought my first gun a little while ago for self defense due to the craziness in my area. It's a Ruger 10/22 Takedown with a Backpacker Stock. While it only fires .22 LR, it works perfectly fine for what I need it for right now. However, my next gun purchase with be soon. It will be my first handgun and I'm personally torn between two: Glock 19 and the Walther P99 AS.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2020 at 10:14 PM, Folium said:

While late to the party, I recently bought my first gun a little while ago for self defense due to the craziness in my area. It's a Ruger 10/22 Takedown with a Backpacker Stock. While it only fires .22 LR, it works perfectly fine for what I need it for right now. However, my next gun purchase with be soon. It will be my first handgun and I'm personally torn between two: Glock 19 and the Walther P99 AS.

I personally own a Glock 17 and have shot the 19 multiple times. I would highly suggest them as I've personally put thousands of rounds through mine and have had no malfunctions or catastrophic failures (save for a few "stovepiping" shells due to the rounds being reloaded/reused and the powder measurement being off slightly). 

My other beautiful baby is my 40th Anniversary Edition Steyr AUG. #207 out of only 400 that were made to commemorate the 40th Anniversary of the STG77 that would come to be known as the Steyr AUG. This special edition uses the original STG77 structure (to include a grenade launcher setting for the gas tube) but utilizes the advances made on the current AUG A3 model's inner workings. It's a blast to shoot and being the Counter Strike nerd I've always been, I had to have it when I saw it back in 2016.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg