Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

jajolt

Hell O Hell. How are we feeling today?? You are currently in the mix with DJ Meg. I'll take you through this winter storm with a smile on your face and a rhythm in your sole. So, sit back, kick your feet up Vnd enjoy the ride ladies and gentlemen. It's gonna be a bumpy one, but I'll be with you the entire way. Without further ado, let's get right into today's mix.

First up I've got a pretty little toon by Modest Mouse. I hope this one takes you to a place you want to be today...

Edited by Ωmega

This is an electronic tune by one of my favorite edm producers. The name of the band says it all. This is one of those songs you can listen to and just start grooving out without even trying. It will move your feet as if there's some kind of voodoo spell on you. You can feel it in your heart. That's one of the beauties of edm; they find their way right into your heart beat. enjoy :)