Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Selling My Gaming Tower

Sonick

eBay Link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190854638831

Due to life circumstances I need to sell my gaming tower. I am just going to copy what I put in the craigslist ad here. If anyone is interested let me know. I may be able to help with shipping. If you are within a few hours from Louisville, KY or between here and Madison, WI (traveling there next week) I may be able to deliver it or meet you somewhere. Ad below.

I am selling my gaming tower. I ordered all parts from Newegg on 11/22/12 and built it roughly around 11/30/12. I have my original invoices to prove the age and prices. This thing is a beast. It will run any game on max settings. I am selling due to financial reasons so it has to go, BUT, the price is pretty firm (but feel free to make an offer, I am a nice guy and will simply say no thank you if I don't like the offer). I am not interested below. It will come fully built with a clean version of Windows 7 on it. I am pulling my storage hard drive although the OS SSD will remain so you can use it immediately. You will notice in the pics that it has an xfi fatality sound card, that DOES NOT come with it! All parts are listed below with newegg pricing. DOES NOT COME WITH A MONITOR! You can test the PC before you buy it. Sorry for the low quality pictures. It has finger prints all over it from maneuvering it around as I put it together (pics were taken when I built it).

Rosewill Challenger Gaming ATX MidTower Case $49.99

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard $134.99

Ultra Professional LSP 750w Power Supply $89.99

Intel Core i5 3570k 3.4GHz Quad Core Processor $219.99

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1gb 256-bit PCI E Graphics Card $179.99

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16gb Ram (4x4gb) Upgradable to 32gb $134.99

Intel 120GB Solid State Hard Drive $100

ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Cooler $20.99

Windows 7 $100.00

HP DVD1270 DVD Burner with Lightscribe $20.00

Total Retail $1050.93

I have a Wireless/Wired Razer Naga Elite 17 button mouse and a Razer Nostromo that I will add in if you would like. Prices for them are below and for $125 more I will add them in. They were bought for me Valentine's Day of this year.

Nostromo $69.99

Mouse $129.99

Total Retail is $1250.91 with Nostromo and Mouse. Selling for $875 with Mouse and Nostromo.

post-2571-0-39416000-1370561456_thumb.jpg

post-2571-0-65754900-1370561460_thumb.jpg

post-2571-0-06281300-1370561465_thumb.jpg

post-2571-0-61804700-1370561469_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sonick

It's not exactly a keyboard, it's a gamepad, but yes, I would sell them for $125 total but I will not sell them separate until the tower sells. They are only about 4 months old, in excellent condition, and I have the boxes and all for them still as well. Generic pictures below. I would be willing to meet you in Cincinnati if you were interested in the whole package.

razer-nostromo.png

NagaEpic.JPG

Edited by Sonick

Due to life circumstances I need to sell my gaming tower. I am just going to copy what I put in the craigslist ad here. If anyone is interested let me know. I may be able to help with shipping. If you are within a few hours from Louisville, KY or between here and Madison, WI (traveling there next week) I may be able to deliver it or meet you somewhere. Ad below.

I am selling my gaming tower. I ordered all parts from Newegg on 11/22/12 and built it roughly around 11/30/12. I have my original invoices to prove the age and prices. This thing is a beast. It will run any game on max settings. I am selling due to financial reasons so it has to go, BUT, the price is pretty firm (but feel free to make an offer, I am a nice guy and will simply say no thank you if I don't like the offer). I am not interested below. It will come fully built with a clean version of Windows 7 on it. I am pulling my storage hard drive although the OS SSD will remain so you can use it immediately. You will notice in the pics that it has an xfi fatality sound card, that DOES NOT come with it! All parts are listed below with newegg pricing. DOES NOT COME WITH A MONITOR! You can test the PC before you buy it. Sorry for the low quality pictures. It has finger prints all over it from maneuvering it around as I put it together (pics were taken when I built it).

Rosewill Challenger Gaming ATX MidTower Case $49.99

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard $134.99

Ultra Professional LSP 750w Power Supply $89.99

Intel Core i5 3570k 3.4GHz Quad Core Processor $219.99

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1gb 256-bit PCI E Graphics Card $179.99

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16gb Ram (4x4gb) Upgradable to 32gb $134.99

Intel 120GB Solid State Hard Drive $100

ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Cooler $20.99

Windows 7 $100.00

HP DVD1270 DVD Burner with Lightscribe $20.00

Total Retail $1050.93

I have a Wireless/Wired Razer Naga Elite 17 button mouse and a Razer Nostromo that I will add in if you would like. Prices for them are below and for $125 more I will add them in. They were bought for me Valentine's Day of this year.

Nostromo $69.99

Mouse $129.99

Total Retail is $1250.91 with Nostromo and Mouse. Selling for $875 with Mouse and Nostromo.

we have almost the exact same build o.0