Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Bonbon

Official Tf2 Jb Bug Thread

For the next few hours, you will be able to join our under development TF2 JB server (Please keep this -hg-, [HG] and HG | for now...), in the hopes of working out all the glitches in the mod or map.

To join, open up TF2 and type in console connect 64.31.16.212:27015;password hgtest123

This thread is only for posting bugs NOT feature requests/missing features/suggestions/sarcastic remarks/trolling/off topic. Do NOT post here unless you are posting a bug report. Do not worry about the balancing/over powered/underpowered classes, there will be changes made but this test is just to find bugs.

Also, please read the whole list of known bugs before posting.

List of known bugs

• Spectate is fucked up

Note: please recognize that this is TF2, not CS:S, so there will be a few things different, or missing, about the server, due to limitations of the game engine. There are also a few key differences

• By default, there is no key bound to +use on your keyboard, so in order to use buttons, or pick up drugs, just press your default medic key, or bind a key to +use if you have disabled your medic call button.
  • Due to the above issue, there is now no key to call for a medic... In order to call for a medic, bind a key to "medic", although there is NO medics on the red team, so you will only need it if you play blu a lot, as there is one medic allowed.
  • Pressing your taunt key (g by default) with a primary weapon out will drop that weapon, so be careful! Many of you that actually play TF2 will not be used to this, as you can't really drop your gun in TF2...
  • The Ullapool caber replaces the bomb, if you spawn with one, or get one by any other means, taunting with it out, hitting a wall/enemy, or dieing will make you explode. (And no, the script won't let you spawn with the caber as your demo weapon)
  • When you die, you will spawn as a ghost. You can see other ghosts, but no alive player can see you, and for all intensive purposes you are technically dead. Hold your right mouse button to fly around the map.

And most important of all.. Do NOT PM me on steam, ts, skype, ect. about any bugs found during this beta test. I WILL ignore any messages. So POST THEM HERE.

• Like 7

it takes more than one hit to kill you when using the vending machine next to sauna

It usually takes more than 1 hit in CSS jailbreak

alright, never really noticed i guess

when you walk into soccer, you keep your weapon. like a gun. im not sure if you can take away the mele weapon

I only seen 2 bugs so far, will edit if I see more

- Duck hunt doesn't work, it pushes you down into the floor

- We can't stack, this makes it impossible to do obs since we can't stack on first tier, and also makes it impossible to do stack orders

cant get on top of back bunk pillow or bunk frame.

You can get on both the pillow and the bunk frame, at least on bottom cells, but I'm sure this isn't a bug.

After buying something it says come back in 1 round, but the next round it keeps saying come back in 1 round

Prison dice roll: super knife doesn't kill on first hit

Awards

If you join and try joining guards and it blocks you it won't let you reopen the team select to join prisoners

-Add player names on aim

-Heavy Knife Fight doesn't set model properly

I got stuck on my sink, so when I try to break it, I got the caber and blew myself up. That might need to be fixed

• Like 1

!dirtydna doesnt work You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" />