Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Zombie Survival] Report All Bugs/glitches Here

sharp_shooter

1. After this recent update.

2. Picking up a milk crate made it completely invisible. Might happen with other props too.

P.S. A prop transparency (while held in hands) % slider in options would be cool

3. http://imgur.com/a/1VV49

edit: the sunbathing chairs on hotline maimi map have the same problem

Edited by Baltii

1. anytime

2. a turret can shoot through the invisible bottom side of those certain couches

ALSO

1.anytime

2. grammar is off when u try to sell all but do not have anything... it says "can not sell, you do not have A anything"

ps the new chainsaw sound is kinda ear rapey :huh:

Edited by Baltii

sorry im not trying to spam or bitch i just have a lot of ideas that can help the server and have experienced many bugs

1. anytime

2. we should have the ability to put nails into props thru force fields, ppl can troll by this

also i think the shredder and laser magnum are a little underpowered

• 2 weeks later...

1. anytime since last big update

2. hitting "r" sometimes unnails 2 nails instead of 1

If I had to guess, you were holding down e while unailing. The new update allows you to hold e and r and it will unail all nails in a prop.

UPDATE: Not a mistake, it's an actual glitch.

Edited by Porter2455
  • Like 2

If I had to guess, you were holding down e while unailing. The new update allows you to hold e and r and it will unail all nails in a prop.

yea i know that new feature but it happens when im not holding down e and doesnt unnail everything just 2 nails instead of 1. this can also happen when theres only 2 nails in the first place. its not just me, some other caders like boxsnake have had this problem and its fairly often...

and while im here in this topic; if a max threat gets a hero pickup (and dies as a hero) and then returns to his normal max threat state, zombies no longer get his 250 points once he dies

yea i know that new feature but it happens when im not holding down e and doesnt unnail everything just 2 nails instead of 1. this can also happen when theres only 2 nails in the first place. its not just me, some other caders like boxsnake have had this problem and its fairly often...

and while im here in this topic; if a max threat gets a hero pickup (and dies as a hero) and then returns to his normal max threat state, zombies no longer get his 250 points once he dies

Yep you're right, I have run into the problem. It's only when the nails are really close to each other. Also the hero max threat glitch is really annoying.

1. Anytime someone is a hero and someone else has a gernade launcher

2. Gernade launcher can teamkill heroes. It's a massive pain on objective maps, as it's almost unavoidable to not hit the hero in a group of humans. This results in the death of the hero, along with the death of the human for teamkilling.

1. Anytime someone is a hero and someone else has a gernade launcher

2. Gernade launcher can teamkill heroes. It's a massive pain on objective maps, as it's almost unavoidable to not hit the hero in a group of humans. This results in the death of the hero, along with the death of the human for teamkilling.

Heroes are NOT meant to be inside the cade with humans. I'll solve this issue real quick by making him collide with humans and unable to phase

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

1: Time: ~6:30 (MDT)

2: GL Kills hero (and apparently crashes server too when that happens). Plus, you get slain when you kill hero as human, so I died instantly because he stood in front of me in obj.

3: Log of console: (screenshot of console attached)

[Jareth26] killed themself

You killed the Hero! You have lost 25 points and been slayed!

[Jareth26] killed CynthÏŸa with projectile_zsgrenadelauncher

Also seems like someone else reported this already, but I was "responsible" for this so I wanted to post what I have.

post-30041-0-32897500-1491526448_thumb.jpg

1. Anytime

2. All headcrab models are invisible

Zombie player model and some gun models used to be invisible for me but I got that fixed now the headcrabs are an issue.

Could/Probabky is clientside. Would definitely re download the files to see if that fixes the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Insta-kill fall damage chrono

1.Anytime

2. Chronos can get insta-killed by teleporting up into the air and getting shot a bit by humans. Once his recharge phase is finished he will immediately die from fall damage regardless of how much health he currently has.

3. No screenshots, but this has happened serveral times.

• Like 1

Ghoul spawn+immolator crash

1. Can happen anytime on the server

2. Placing down a ghoul spawn, then killing yourself/dying, then switching to immolator WILL crash your game.

3. Dont have any but this works 100% of the time.

Note: I tested it with alpha ghoul spawn so it might or might not work with normal ghoul spawn.

• Like 1

Hitbox model/thirdperson bug

1. Happens randomly and only way to know if you're bugged is to go into thirdperson.

2.Player model and hitboxes clips through everything and can be used to avoid getting hit/shot. You can look down and make your legs your only hitbox that can be hit.

3. https://steamuserima...166814E4262F25/

Note: Hitboxes seem to change only for zombies. I might be wrong though, they might work for humans too

Hitboxes/model also change even when you're not in thirdperson

Edited by Imbeast

1. Anytime

2. Mods and Gold cant unnail props from other people. This is really annoying and it forces us to zlock people

3. Video isnt really useful for this since it doesnt showcase anything. You can go and ask any mod or gold or try it for yourself.

• Like 1

Ghoul spawn+immolator crash

1. Can happen anytime on the server

2. Placing down a ghoul spawn, then killing yourself/dying, then switching to immolator WILL crash your game.

3. Dont have any but this works 100% of the time.

Note: I tested it with alpha ghoul spawn so it might or might not work with normal ghoul spawn.

True

• Like 1

1: ~7:40 (UTC-07:00)

2: When dying to your own det-pack, it does not trigger the automatic suicide-bomb detonation

3: No screenshots, but did get this from the console

[Jareth26] killed * with prop_detpack

[Jareth26] killed * with prop_detpack

[Jareth26] killed themself

(and no kills from suicide bomb)

1. Can happen anytime.

2. Negative downloads. Just when downloading addons and getting in

3. rand.jpg[click to show]

_________________________________________________________________________________

1. Anytime

2. In zs_infectedcave_v2(FINALLY FOUND THE MAP), it is very likely to get propkilled when you're walking on a prop. If you are still alive, you get hurt at least.

3. got_propkilled.png [click to show]

_________________________________________________________________________________

1. If you're in a zs_ map with custom props (in this case, zs_hotline_miami)

2. Hold a custom prop with less than 0.70 transparency and it will disappear

3. image.jpg

image.png

prop_transp.jpg

Edited by PBarrel
  • Like 1