Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned Infectoo Admin Abuse

Jordan Schafer

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name: Infecto

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:20696907

3. What server: Dust2 Eu deathmatch

4. About what time: 05.50am

5. PROOF: Demo of this admin abuse

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well basically I joined up on to your server (i regularly play on OFFICE deathmatch eu) and I started to kill and i did get multiple headshots using a deagle and an AK47 but that is because i know where to aim and if you check by my account (slyboi48) you can see that I have over 2100 hours on CSS.. Anyway thats not why im here; Im here because throughout my killing spree's, I got slayed by Infecto for absolute no reason what so ever. I took it down to being able to repeatedly kill him so he was raging so i let it go and then he does it again and I ask why... His reply was 'i slayed you because of hacks' so then I reply further with 'What hacks? Is it because im better than you?' and then I gave him the warning that I was going to record his actions and place them on the forums and then he started to get defensive and say something like 'hacking, walking through walls, flying around' <-- Well as you can see from that demo... there is no 'aimbot', there is no 'Walking through walls' and there is no 'Flying around'. I then explained to him that i do play on these servers regularly and his reply was 'not for much longer' and then he banned me, trying to make me thing it was permanant but being a retired admin on another community, I always check the ban list if they have one and it was only an hour. You really need to start sorting out your admins. I enjoy playing deathmatch with this community but this is the second time this has happened. I play at mid skill level when doing 5on5 competitive, i cant help when i can kill people easier than some.

admin.dem