Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unknown Ban? Help

SilverShadow444

Hi guys,

I was playing on my regular degroot server and I got banned from it just about 10 minutes ago. I am not too sure why I got banned but I have a feeling its because of a converstaion I had with a scout.

Full story:

I was playing and i killed some scout. He said, "you only killed me because I had 3 hp left." I replied with " that and I have a strange."

He then stated I was stupidest person ever. I asked why and he stated its because "just because your weapon is strange, it doesnt make it more powerful."

I then stated, "if I am so stupid, then why do I know what a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug?" He then told me to " shut up and stop trying to make conversation with me"

I simply replied " you dont have to keep replying to my responses."

After that he said he would mute me, after repeatedly calling me a kid..... (i kinda laughed at this part) he left about 5 minutes after that.

After that I just continued playing and someone, I failed to see who, issued the vote called for a vote to ban me.

Can someone please clarify why I was banned and how long this will last?

Thanks for anyone who can help ^_^.

~Silver