Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Personal Trainer Real Talk

Blade223333

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums unless y'all know me from two years ago. Buuut, if yall need any fitness advice I'm a certified ISSA personal trainer working on my master certificate. I love helping everyone, no matter what starting point. Just comment or P.M. for privacy! :)

• Like 4

Alright I'm gonna use you like a rich man uses hookers. What are some supplements that I can take to increase mass without being dependent on them?

It depends on your views on creatine. It is definitely very useful in increasing mass and strength in the gym due to its ATP restoration. I usually suggest 10 grams a day for men. I take 5 grams in my pre workout (Juggernaut) and cell tech hard gainer formula post workout. Your body will never stop growing since the post workout is primarily HCL creatine.

It depends on your views on creatine. It is definitely very useful in increasing mass and strength in the gym due to its ATP restoration. I usually suggest 10 grams a day for men. I take 5 grams in my pre workout (Juggernaut) and cell tech hard gainer formula post workout. Your body will never stop growing since the post workout is primarily HCL creatine.

I heard that stuff can turn to fat if you ever stop working out in the future or taking it. If that's true I have to take something else because certain underlying medical conditions can put me out of lifting for a couple of months at a time if they resurface.

I heard that stuff can turn to fat if you ever stop working out in the future or taking it. If that's true I have to take something else because certain underlying medical conditions can put me out of lifting for a couple of months at a time if they resurface.

That's an urban myth just as much as the boogie man. Your muscles may look flat, but fat is only created by a surplus of calories.

Hmm say I use that stuff, how do I turn it from looking flat to filled? I want to seduce Red Devil and I know he don't go for no flat Joes.

Well when you work out pretty intense your body uses ATP. So the creatine is transported through water in the blood vessels to the muscles. Therefore, the more ATP you use makes a higher demand of the phosphate on creatine. So your muscles fill up with water and look"bloated".

Well when you work out pretty intense your body uses ATP. So the creatine is transported through water in the blood vessels to the muscles. Therefore, the more ATP you use makes a higher demand of the phosphate on creatine. So your muscles fill up with water and look"bloated".

So it would be best to use only small amounts?

M1KmlJ5.jpg

Did I do good? Got any shake recipes for pre and post workout? The xplode is fruit punch and the whey is Chocolate. Thank you for all the info btw.

Uhmm shake recipes you can do 2 scoops protein, 12 ounces of water, 1 banana, and 1 tbsp of honey is pretty tasty.

• 3 weeks later...