Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Mapping Team Is Looking For Mappers!

->SK<-

Hi guys, SK here.

I am happy to announce that the Mapping Team is back online and looking for new mappers! Our profile has receded due to our lack of activity over the last few months and we apologize for this, but we decided to open up our doors again to any potential recruits!

Over the coming months, we will be working on projects that will enhance and improve our maps as well as create new ones and we want you to be on board with us!

This thread will act as an application thread for anyone who has a deep interest in mapping and can co-ordinate with us as a team. We are looking for any prospectors and it wouldn't hurt to try!

If you are interested, please copy the form below and fill it out:

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? :

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? :

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? :

Any other info? :

You will be PMed once we deem you able to proceed to the next stage.

Happy mapping!

-SKay

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? : I would say about 6 months, yes its a regular hobby u nerd.

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? : I have been learning and improving over the past months and I would say im very familiar with Hammer Editor

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? : Yus u nerd.

Any other info? : I am cewl.

• Like 2

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? : about 1 year is (late 2012) // occasion

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? : well i konw stuff about mapping making out lines and all that the troubles i run into are like adding sounds (Look it up on youtube but never seems to work) and stuff like that! I Reveiw some maps that ppl have problems with and they send them to me and I help them o ut and try 100% at fixxing it!

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? : yes

Any other info? : Educated in CSGO/ CSS Mapping and open to learn others such as Gmod

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? : A few months now. 4-5.

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? : I can do alot already, just really stuck on using the custom materials (using the simple coding)

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? : Yes

Any other info? : Ive been working on this one map for a while now. Don't mind the music

I know more about css/csgo mapping and open to learning GMOD.
  • Like 1

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? About a couple of months, been starting to take more as a hobby. I like to draw maps a lot and ideas.

What is your personal level of experience in mapping?: Not high, but willing to learn, been mapping for CSGO so far.

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? : I will try, Im going on vacation during Late June to early July so I can dedicate right there, but other than that, I will be free.

Any other info?: Give me some patience and help and I wlll try and do my best.

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? : A few months, used to be more of an occasion but is turning into more of a hobby because of summer.

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? : I've made a few maps, only released one (http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/179747). I can map for both CSS and CSGO. I can do detailed brush and texture work and a good amount of I/O

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? : Of course.

Any other info? : I'm a qt. Also heres some SS of the map im currently making. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=268488734

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=268184269

Edited by Komodoh
  • Like 4

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? : For about A year now. Its A hobby, but recently haven't had much time.

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? : Probably to intermediate level.

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? : Most defently.

Any other info? : I might have only posted minigames maps, but I asure you that I made, and are more than capable of making other maps.

• 2 months later...

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? :

For about 3 years now and it is sort of a hobby

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? :

Intermediate

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? :

Of course

Edited by Mrhello

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

How long have you've been mapping for, and is this a regular hobby or an occasion? : I have been mapping for like a year. It is a hobby.

What is your personal level of experience in mapping? :I might be Intermediate.

Will you be able to dedicate yourself when needed to the mapping team? : yes when ever i'm needed.

Any other info? :I want to map more.

• Like 1