Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Doom XII

I know, pretty unoriginal title. :P Still, it seems there isn't a place to just talk about whatever games we're playing. I don't mean for this to invalidate any other videogame thread, I just wanted a place where we can talk about our gaming experiences, maybe write a review or three, etc.

Lately I've had a bit more time for games since my contract ended. Beat The Wolf Among Us last week. That's a pretty amazing game due to the the rich story, And indepth characters. For awhile I was playing Red Faction Guerilla until I got to the Badlands and got sick of Jasper's ****ty driving and the swarms of enemies there. I may or may not go back to that game. I enjoyed what I did play tho. Currently playing Bioshock on Hard (again) and I just made it past the second boss which is where I got stuck the last time I played this. That feels like a massive accomplishment, as lame as that sounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ghost Recon Wild Lands,

They really got it right in this game. I been hooked ever since i installed it. I'm almost max lvl and killed 3/4 of the cartel and already beat the game. Haven't played online yet. I'll probably hit it up after i clear the game.