Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tf2 Headshot Only Server

digitalshot

Based on people actually wanting this server I have decided to entertain the idea and make one for you guys. You can go to the server here: 67.228.245.9:27015

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Currently the server features around 20 maps that I had found on Gamebanana. Now for those of you who don't know what Headshot Only is, it's exactly what it sounds like. You can only do headshots only to kill players. Bodyshots won't work here. I currently have the server setup to count sniper rifles and any other weapon that allows headshots such as the ambassador for the Spy.

Now if you guys run across any bugs/problems or have any suggestions such as other maps to add feel free to post in this thread.

• Like 1

Hey somtimes plays tf2 when I go to my auties as they dont got CSS so i may come on and any chance you can make this for CSS aswell

Thx man for making this

grammar, do you even use it?

• Like 2

Okay I'm gonna post this in this thread since I received a million PM's about the server. I'm aware certain weapons are breaking the game right now. Red and I tried working on that and can't figure out why the plugin doesn't want to work now. So for now certain weapons will break the gameplay

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I'm gonna post this in this thread since I received a million PM's about the server. I'm aware certain weapons are breaking the game right now. Red and I tried working on that and can't figure out why the plugin doesn't want to work now. So for now certain weapons will break the gameplay

Also the map has never changed even when the global timer runs out.