Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recuiting For Cod Ghost

iAman

Well i have a clan of 4people. They are my 2 cousins and one of my brothers. One of my cousins is like rank 250 in search and rescue. We play ps4 so if you have a ps4 and is a good player msg me on here and I'll see how gold you are. We just play for fun normal and we have a clan war in 2 days so if you want to join be quick. We may not have good kds but we are good at game as half the time we mess around for fun. If ya wanna join just ask. Our clan level is 5 and called TheBoosters. Check it out and apply

Guest The_Monkey

LOL StyleZ...

Our clan is level 21. Our common player's K/D's are above 1.8 (with 3 in the 2's).

We have won one clan war, and will win our second possibly. Problem we have is the PC population is shit. Because of that, it is hard to win at clan wars, since they pair the clans over multiplatform.

• Like 1

Guest The_Monkey

The monkey you are soo good compared to me.

My ke is 0.6 xD

A lot of my kdr is goofed because of playing objective, and fucking around with random guns and loadouts. Had I gone try hard from the beginning, it would be higher.