Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ok so today I made a ban because someone was using a aimbot on the Trade Minecraft Realms server in tf2 and the map is corrupt when recording demos (meaning you cannot create a working demo in the server). http://hellsgamers.c...ahookerxxxxxxx0

What I am wondering is with the HGbans rules how I can have this person banned for something that requires a demo however you cannot take a demo on the server because the map is corrupt. Misc gave me no chance to post on the ban my alternate proof considering the map will not allow demos to be recorded on it.

I posted my alternate proof on Miscs profile but nothing has changed regarding the ban and I will paste it below.

HAL → Misc2008

yo take the rest of the proof, fucking realms is corrupt, go check it yourself im not letting this ban go to waste just because the fucking server has a problem. http://i.imgur.com/gWS5MNM.png

HAL he killed 19 people in one minute, then I kicked him. He came back with a different name, killed 43 people in three minutes banned with a demo that was corrupt with the server.

I am very frustrated with this ban because it's bullshit that someone who was vac banned today and aimbotted on our server will not be banned because of our server does not allow demos to be recorded.

[EDIT]

Now I noticed something wrong with what I posted on miscs profile, he killed 43 people in 3 minutes, I kicked him because he was hacking, he returns and kills 19 people while im recording in 1 minute so I ban him.

Edited by HAL