Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stylez Works In Progress

StyleeZy

I have projects going on everywhere across this website. Let's keep it here. this will also give transparency for non staff what exactly im working on for HG :)

Status definitions

LIVE - Projects that were once in this thread but have since been added to current HG

SOONTM - Possibly will be added. I have heard back about this project in recent times and the fire isn't completely put out yet.

DEAD - Nothing has been said or encouraged for these projects in 5+ months. These will most likely never see the light of HG.

** But why are these dead? I like some of these! - Simply put, I've tried. Some of these were spontaneous things I just sprung onto uM+ and others were even requested but not implimented. I have no control over any of these and have tried multiple times to push most of these through. I am not the reason these are dead. **

1. Forum Awards for Refferals - Current status : DEAD

Hey guys, I brought this up to homer as some small initiative for people to want to bring members to our lovely community. Below is the write up I think should be presented to the community publicly (The text is aimed at the masses of HG and NOT directly leadership)

------------------------------------

Some of you may have seen the 'test' awards floating around the forums (I have one <-- for reference). We are going to be introducing forum awards for those who refer members to HG.

The referrals will be counted automatically and the awards will be handed out manually. You will get 1 point every time your Forum Name is typed on a -hg- recruit application underneath 'Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?" or by giving your recruits your own refferal link that can be found here.

The following are the awards that will be handed out along with the number of referrals needed to achieve each milestone.

ZvI2hBv.jpg Bronze Referrer - Anywhere between 1~4 Referrals will get you this award.

LfQEzzT.jpg Silver Referrer - Anywhere between 5~9 Referrals will get you this award.

McrTOFM.jpg Gold Referrer - Anywhere between 10~24 Referrals will get you this award.

vUbGTXV.jpg Platinum Referrer - Anywhere between 25~49 Referrals will get you this award.

0dfw3DG.jpg Diamond Referrer - Anywhere between 50~74 Referrals will get you this award.

br5YR1o.jpg Master Referrer - Anywhere between 75~99 Referrals will get you this award.

mCgVy1X.jpg Outstanding Referrer - Anyone who achieves this is truly an outstanding member of our community. To put in perspective, anyone who achieves this award will be credited for the recruitment of 8% (as of 01/20/2014) of ourWHOLE community! Anywhere above 100 Referrals will get you this award.

We hope this will provide some drive for you guys to want to bring more of your fellow gamers to HG! Below are a few questions I will answer beforehand.

1) Can we see who has the most referrals?

- No, At the moment the list of referrals is limited to uM+, Hopefully this will be changed in the future.

2) Do referrals before this thread count towards the awards?

Yes! All of your referrals in the past will count towards these awards.

3) 50? 75? 100 REFERRALS? Impossible!

They are there for those who will try for them. We hope that this will push-forward recruiting of HG and is the beginning of a longer-term recruitment-award system I have planned.

4) So.. Who's got the most so far?

The current most is Sharp_Shooter weighing in at 25 Referrals.

5) So If I reach 10 referrals, do I get all 3 awards for 1, 5 , and 10?

No. You will only be able to showcase your highest milestone.

Hope you guys enjoy! Any questions can be PM'd to Me, Homer, or any other members of leadership!

P.S.A: Do not try to make multiple forum accounts and apply for hg under the same IP Address/Identity, we will find you.

2. Divisional Forum Badges - Current status : SoonTM

LDFxffU.pngPAUMEG6.pngM8fixva.pngCmwqT9w.pngR7nptaL.png75ljyxz.pngTDT6MTM.png4pQg0fN.png

sAFB4pi.pngp5Tjith.png

3. New MOTD overhaul - Current status : DEAD

KYVA2pj.jpg

4. Perp mod / 10man Admin badges - Current status : DEAD

cft8cEy.jpgQWhgsgZ.png

5. Better award insight on profile - Current status : DEAD

hJMnzvM.png

What's Next?! - Next Project : Forum Banner Re-imagination.

• Like 10

why does it say "dead"?
DEAD - Nothing has been said or encouraged for these projects in 5+ months. These will most likely never see the light of HG.

Forum Awards for Refferals, i like this idea, is there an explanation as to why this is dead? It seems like a good idea to me.

Edited by Pole
  • Like 1