Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Suggestion] Official Hat Megathread 2014

theGerryC

AS YOU FINE GENTLEMEN KNOW,

HATS

WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT ADDITION TO THE

HELLSGAMERS ZS SERVER

THAT'S WHY I AM SUGGESTING HATS AS AN ADDITION TO OUR ZOMBIE SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE.

B-b-b-but why would we add this, Feels?

Well, you neck-bearded pre-teen, I'll tell you why: hats are a critical part of every online game, including the world renowned, cancer-free game known simply as Team Fortress Two!

Team Fortress Two has a huge competitive community behind it that focuses on the fine arts of idling and crafting. Wouldn't it be neat to have at least one of these fine elements added to our glorious leader's server?

What would that even look like?

Like most of HG's community, I'm sure you have worn a fedora before. If you haven't though, a hat is piece of clothing that covers that patch of hair on your head. Isn't that neat?

SIGN ME UP! HOW DO WE ADD IT?

Press the like button next to this post so I receive your sweet, sweet internet karma. This will let everyone else on the Suggestion forums know that my e-Peen is significantly larger than theres, so my suggestions deserve the most immediate attention.

Nah, I think that's a dumb idea.

I kindly invite you to go fuck yourself.

DO YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN MAKE THIS IDEA BETTER? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

• Like 5

OFFICIAL UPDATE LOG:

-~- OCT 7, 2014 -~-

- Thread made.

- Haters are hating.

- Mods are contemplating removing the suggestion but then realize how much money they can farm from the server by offering in-game purchases for hats.

- Current hat to be added: Fedora - the king hat of HG

-~- OCT 8, 2014 -~-

- All of the trademarks have been procured. itshappening.gif

- You can now dye your fedora a shiny metal color. Imagine a ye olde knight wearing a fedora (that can be you now).

-~- OCT 9, 2014 -~-

- per Azona's suggestion and personal sexpreference, a rainbow hat has been added to the kit.

-~- OCT 10, 2014 -~-

ra is da real mvp and is suggesting we make hats a time-unlock or skill-unlock kinda thing. good idea!

Edited by theGerryC

Or we can just take the autism we already have it the server and try not to worsen it. HG doesn't need to copy other server ideas to make our ZS better. Population and game-play is fine without adding the horrible TF2 style aesthetics.

Or we can just take the autism we already have it the server and try not to worsen it. HG doesn't need to copy other server ideas to make our ZS better. Population and game-play is fine without adding the horrible TF2 style aesthetics.

Do you not like money? You are literally hitler atm.

OP has delivered another lolable thread yet again.

We're never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever going to be cheap like this and just add hats. This isn't hat simulator 2, this is ZOMBIE SURVIVAL.

Now go play the damn game for what it is. Not for wearing a virtual hat. If you want to wear a hat wear it in real life.

• Like 1

The OP currently has 4 likes. That's more likes than any other single post on this entire forum.

add suggestion pls

No.

Also there's been plenty of posts that have had double digit likes.

Learn to realize that the community doesn't want this.

Also zs_bungablows is a damn sight better than this suggestion.

No.

Also there's been plenty of posts that have had double digit likes.

Learn to realize that the community doesn't want this.

Also zs_bungablows is a damn sight better than this suggestion.

Sgay, how about you just live and let live. You're not a goalie. Your job isn't to prevent people from reaching their goals.

You're a debbie downer. Either like the suggestion or close your browser window.

no one wants your shit

• Like 1

Sgay, how about you just live and let live. You're not a goalie. Your job isn't to prevent people from reaching their goals.

You're a debbie downer. Either like the suggestion or close your browser window.

no one wants your shit

Actually it is. And this isn't a goal.

Everyone wants my shit. I ain't a debbie downer, I'm a realist.

This thread is unrealistic. End of

This isn't reddit btw.

Are you that young that you cannot remember in-line quoted from phpBB boards or (at the very least) 4chan? I thought you had to be a certain age to be a division leader. Go back to the DayZ board.

Zs is a serious game type and hats will ruin the mood that zs tries to give.

The spamming of meme faces in the chat and aegis kits on the ground really drive your point home, Fuzzy. I forgot how serious ZS is. /s

Are you that young that you cannot remember in-line quoted from phpBB boards or (at the very least) 4chan? I thought you had to be a certain age to be a division leader. Go back to the DayZ board.

I'm certainly much older, and much more mature than you are anyways, judging by your idiocy. Also it's the Survival Division now. Keep up with the times.

This isn't a forum for 12 year old kids like yourself. This isn't 4chan. This is a proper forum, something you apparently can't comprehend, hence why you indent your writing.

Please stop yourself. This shit's getting too damn easy.

Also can we control the "meme" faces (wrong term by the way) and aegis kits? No. We can't decide suddenly one day to completely ban these things otherwise the community of ZS players would riot. Also we're not going to introduce a rule to take away people's fun. Rules are there to help people have fun in a safe and comfortable way for everyone else to enjoy also.

• Like 1

Oh, please. We can talk semantics all day about your silly title. If I need to "get with the times," than so does your precious and proper forum which still says you're "HG Management (DayZ Division)."

Either way, your division rank or whatsit doesn't really matter because all you're doing is shitting over this thread.

No one is even debating rules with you. This thread is about hats, not "keeping people safe". When is the last time a hat gave you a paper cut, because it seems like you have a personal vendetta against them. Did a fedora get your sister pregnant and leave her?

Papa John, thank you for placing your trust in me and hats.

I invite you to press the "Like" button on my original post. Doing so let's HG leaders know we are serious about this cause.

If you would like to help, but we should make forum signatures featuring an image and a link to this thread. My hands are small, so I am not up to the task. Please do that for me if you would like to get more involving. :-)

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Ahhh, the internet. Where somehow, the fact of being born after any given year is used as a negative point in a verbal attack. Because that's totally within a person's control, right?