Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Third Street Saints

CombineSniper

THIRD STREET SAINTS

photo-18804.jpg?_r=1414964648

Requirements For Recruit:

We do not support much of a dress code, yet we do suggest buying suits..

Atleast one days worth of playtime on the HellsGamers PERP Server

You must be in posession of one gun

You need basic common sense of the gamemode and map (Knowledge of property, buildings, drugs etc.)

You do NOT need to make your first name Saint as a recruit only Member.

Requirements for Member:

Be in posession of atleast one rifle (M4, AK47, UZIs Etc.)

2 Days worth of playtime

You need moderate common sense of the map and gamemode, driving, planting etc.

MOST IMPORTANT PRE-REQUISITE: Change your first name to Saint, your last name is optional Ex: Saint Vortex

Allies: To Be Determined

Members:

Saint Platinum (Leader)

Saint Savage (Member)

Saint Indominous (Member)

Saint Chrome (Member)

Saint Diamond (Recruit)

Saint Vortex (Recruit)

Application Format:

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible):

What components can you craft currently?:

How much money are you in posession of?:

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint _____":

Past organization experience:

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints:

Steam Name?:

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK IN-PROGRESS PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORMAT BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN

Recruiting: OPEN

Edited by TheSniperJob

What is your playtime?: Estimated, 3 days, screenshots are on my profile KevinBO$$

What compenents can you craft currently?: I can currently craft Shotgun, Shotgun ammo, Glock, Five-Seven Pistol ammo

How much money are you in posession of?: Only 200k prior to buying 2 cars Ferrari, and Hummer

If accepted, what would you name yourself?: Saint Silver

Past organization experience?: I was accepted into some past orgs including Low Class Ballers, Blood Money

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: I have a wide variety of skills including crafting and skillful raids. I beileve as a member of the Saints not only can I help the organization survive but thrive off of others and eventually become the next best organization in HellsGamers.

I have passed all of the requirements for Member if accepted, I will switch my name once again, I appreciate your consideration for my application.

What is your playtime?: Estimated, 3 days, screenshots are on my profile KevinBO$$

What compenents can you craft currently?: I can currently craft Shotgun, Shotgun ammo, Glock, Five-Seven Pistol ammo

How much money are you in posession of?: Only 200k prior to buying 2 cars Ferrari, and Hummer

If accepted, what would you name yourself?: Saint Silver

Past organization experience?: I was accepted into some past orgs including Low Class Ballers, Blood Money

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: I have a wide variety of skills including crafting and skillful raids. I beileve as a member of the Saints not only can I help the organization survive but thrive off of others and eventually become the next best organization in HellsGamers.

I have passed all of the requirements for Member if accepted, I will switch my name once again, I appreciate your consideration for my application.

.Neutral You seem very qualified and had an excellent application I will discuss it with me and the co-leader as we are a new faction and are currently accepting members. We will grade your application within a few days. Best of luck!

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): 1 month

What components can you craft currently?: almost everything

How much money are you in posession of?: 5k

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint Silly":

Past organization experience: High Class Rollers, The Dark Knights, Blessing Family, you name it

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: i'm super cool and have lots of experience in teh perp games.

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): 1 month

What components can you craft currently?: almost everything

How much money are you in posession of?: 5k

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint Silly":

Past organization experience: High Class Rollers, The Dark Knights, Blessing Family, you name it

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: i'm super cool and have lots of experience in teh perp games.

You seem very qualified and experience and added nothing but the truth in your application, mind if I know what kind of cars you have? because 5k sort of concerns me other than that fantastic application! Passed! If you're on at 2:00 EST Today until about 7 I can make you a full member welcome to the Organization. Once again MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU WOULD ADD ME ON STEAM Add "-hg- CombineSN1PER.Eddie +Accepted Edited by TheSniperJob

• 1 year later...

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): Only sixteen hours, but I'm hoping to be very active.

What components can you craft currently?: Basic necessities, such as lock picks and Glocks.

How much money are you in posession of?: 50,000

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint _____": Saint Indominous

Past organization experience: Russian Mafia (Inactive Organization)

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: Claim what belongs to us and bring originality back to the streets, with a bit of a twist. Also, I will make our members and allies feel welcomed with whatever will be needed and/or wanted of me.

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): Only sixteen hours, but I'm hoping to be very active.

What components can you craft currently?: Basic necessities, such as lock picks and Glocks.

How much money are you in posession of?: 50,000

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint _____": Saint Indominous

Past organization experience: Russian Mafia (Inactive Organization)

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: Claim what belongs to us and bring originality back to the streets, with a bit of a twist. Also, I will make our members and allies feel welcomed with whatever will be needed and/or wanted of me.

I know you personally, so I will let the playtime slide, just try to be more active and such on the server. You will be assigned recruit rank once you have met the requirements for Member you can re-apply for that. Welcome to the Saints. ACCEPTED

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible):12 hours

What components can you craft currently?:pistols ammo ect i have a uzi

How much money are you in posession of?: around 5k

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint ___Alien__":

Past organization experience:On other server I used to be in a taxi org.

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?:I can produce drug rough up some people if you need me to I take your orders without questioning you.

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible):12 hours

What components can you craft currently?:pistols ammo ect i have a uzi

How much money are you in posession of?: around 5k

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint ___Alien__":

Past organization experience:On other server I used to be in a taxi org.

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?:I can produce drug rough up some people if you need me to I take your orders without questioning you.

You are a really chill dude I've seen you around the server, but you need to get a bit more playtime and you are quite low on cash, but I can let that slide as long as you get ATLEAST 24 hours of playtime on your record, then please come back and re-apply we would be glad to have you REAPPLY.

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): ive played perp for a while on multiple servers but recently about 1 week here

What components can you craft currently?: not sure tbh but im going to get the ability to craft lockpicks and ammo mainly

How much money are you in posession of?: around 10k

If accepted, what would you name yourself " Saint singularity

Past organization experience: i used to be in multiple organizations in a different perp server spent about a year there

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: im chill i can make drugs raid and can craft also am on pretty often

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): ive played perp for a while on multiple servers but recently about 1 week here

What components can you craft currently?: not sure tbh but im going to get the ability to craft lockpicks and ammo mainly

How much money are you in posession of?: around 10k

If accepted, what would you name yourself " Saint singularity

Past organization experience: i used to be in multiple organizations in a different perp server spent about a year there

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints?: im chill i can make drugs raid and can craft also am on pretty often

I'd like to talk to you a bit more in-game, add my profile on steam TheSniperJob so we can discuss some things.

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): 3 days 11 hr

What components can you craft currently?: Props

How much money are you in posession of?: 40k atm but constantly stack up

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint _____": Saint Stony

Past organization experience: None on the server, but I know how an org generally works.

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints: Extra soldier, always makes sure homies got what they need.

Steam Name?: Daily Faded | Yung $tony

Edited by Stony619

What is your playtime? (Screenshot if possible): 3 days 11 hr

What components can you craft currently?: Props

How much money are you in posession of?: 40k atm but constantly stack up

If accepted, what would you name yourself "Saint _____": Saint Stony

Past organization experience: None on the server, but I know how an org generally works.

How do you think you could help us in the Third Street Saints: Extra soldier, always makes sure homies got what they need.

Steam Name?: Daily Faded | Yung $tony

Hey Stony, really liked the application and I think you have what it takes to become a full Member of the Third Street Saints. I'll add you on Steam later today and discuss some details.
  • Like 1