Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Losing Weight Faster

MrToiletPaper

Statistically without ruining your health that is in fucking possible. If you want to starve yourself for 6 days go ahead. Exercising excessively can be very unhealthy as well, instead of building muscle you lose muscle.

edit : Also 3k calories = 1 lb (do not exercise without any energy/food in your body or you will lose muscle instead of fat)

• Like 2

I've read something that you can try, drinking lemon juice when you wake up, the first day 1 lemon, the second 2 lemons and the third you know, I've read that you loose like 7 pounds in 3 days. I'm not saying that it will work because I've never try it but it doesn't sound that bad, good luck :)

• Like 1

Cut out sodium out of your diet completely, drink minimal amounts of water before your weigh in, try not to eat to much and don't fall on your face and hurt yourself while doing this. I'm not a doctor, please do some serious research before you do any of this.

• Like 1

1 pound = 3555 calories, 15 pounds would be 53325 calories you'd need to be in deficit in that week. Or 7617 calories burned a day. I guess its possible if you swam vigorously for 10 hours a day and only ate 1k calories each day for a week lol.

I've read something that you can try, drinking lemon juice when you wake up, the first day 1 lemon, the second 2 lemons and the third you know, I've read that you loose like 7 pounds in 3 days. I'm not saying that it will work because I've never try it but it doesn't sound that bad, good luck :)

yea... that wont work lol.

Edited by Cookie
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

dropping carbs and minimizing sodium intake with drop a significant amount of water weight. In just a couple of days my weight drops 5-8lbs on a zero carb diet. Working out fasted will help as well but like its been stated. This isnt healthy in the least and you would still be hard pressed to drop 15 in that time

EDIT: just realized this is a necro'ed post lol

Edited by Vicious.