Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestion & Idea Marathon - #3 Perp

Tut

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #3

Number three suggestion will be about Rule addition - Risking danger. I want a rule to be added to prevent a guy with mighty muscle to assault 5 officers around him, whilst having a gun on him. This is totally failrp. You need to think proper ways out of doing dangerous activities and limits. Do you go to a bank and rob it solo VS 3 swat officers and 8 cops? No not really.. Add some more RP and say you have to surrender or something.. It literally breaks my thoughts of RP when I see that. You just skip dangerous moments and never surrender. As a side-note of the risking danger, paramedics should not enter a scene if the police force has not cleared the scene, as the paramedics often gets threatend their life, if not they revive the suspects instead of officers.