Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Grand Theft Auto: V

Anal Fister

Rockstar anounced that this week pc requirements will be released. I played the crap out of it on PS3 unil I broke it. I've pre-ordered it for PC. So I suggest we start a new division for GTA on the PC. I know rockstar social club alows crews, but we need a centralized place to discuss the game. On other note. WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT THIS. I rebuild my rig when I thought It was comming out in the fall. Lets hope I can run it at a decent level

• Like 4

I played the shit out of it since the day it was released for 360. I was fortunate enough to pick up one of those glitched bounties that gave you unlimited amounts of money.

That ruined it for me. Having the ability to own the fastest of cars, complete with upgrades, unlimited ammunition purchases and the ability to afford ridiculous insurance of other players cars all came to an abrupt end when Rockstar reset the currency values.

Since then I lost all hope and retired myself from the high roller life I lead.

I was even a pale redheaded chick because I always make chick characters in those third person games.

But I agree, If I were to ever re-purchase it for PC I'd love to bring the HG crew along with me.

• Like 1

Same exact story here. I ended up just trolling everyone with my buzzard. But at least we can transfer our online progress over to PC so we can enjoy all those things we got on our illegal earnings. I had a fleet of the best maxed out and decked out with the hg on the hoods. Don't forget we get $1million in game cash as a preorder incentive.

• 3 weeks later...

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203428177-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC-System-Specs

Minimum specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz

Memory: 4GB

Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

HDD Space: 65GB

DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)

Memory: 8GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

HDD Space: 65GB

DVD Drive

Over time, downloadable content and programming changes will change the system requirements for this game. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.

Other requirements: Installation and online play requires log-in to Rockstar Games Social Club (13+) network; internet connection required for activation, online play, and periodic entitlement verification; software installations required including Rockstar Games Social Club platform, DirectX, Chromium, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 sp1 Redistributable Package, and authentication software that recognizes certain hardware attributes for entitlement, digital rights management, system, and other support purposes. Single use serial code registration via internet required; registration is limited to one Rockstar Games Social Club Account (13+) per serial code; only one log-in allowed per Social Club account at any time; serial code(s) are non-transferable once used; Social Club accounts are non-transferrable.

I have it preordered as well. Specs are very low which will make it easier for everyone to run. Sucks that the date was pushed back but i can only assume it was because they dont want to release something that is not finished. played through it on 360 but that was only for the story. I am ready for mods and multiplayer

• Like 1

• 1 year later...