Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bed Rule Change

Shot

Minecraft Rule Change  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But what if your base is far away? You have nothing, so you die before you can even get there. GG 2broken4me

Here's the thing. It might be annoying to walk back and all, but it would be really stupid if someone just spawned back each time punching the shit out of some guy until he dies. They could just keep respawning so It would be dumb... #Down with the beds! (Btw is this PVP Factions or just PVP with bases or whatever.)

EDIT: Ok never mind it's PVP Survival so yeah I still think the beds should go anyway.

Edited by Midget

Here's the thing. It might be annoying to walk back and all, but it would be really stupid if someone just spawned back each time punching the shit out of some guy until he dies. They could just keep respawning so It would be dumb... #Down with the beds!

If punching is all he can do, he's gonna get rekt. Why isn't the guy getting attacked have a sword? And why isn't he using it? (If he has one.)

If punching is all he can do, he's gonna get rekt. Why isn't the guy getting attacked have a sword? And why isn't he using it? (If he has one.)

What he is trying to say that if you get killed when someone is raiding your base and you have your bed there, then when you spawn you will have nothing on you to help defend your base unless you made stashes for yourself. That's why he would not have a sword.

Not trying to be rude or anything but do you even play on the server? You are telling everyone to vote no when you may have not even tried it yourself. If you have not then try it out sometime so you can see for yourself.

I have played, and the questions were made for the person attacking.

Its better to continue dying until he's done than run 1000 blocks or more just to get back to base. (Or you could have a invincibility that is on after spawning unless you move or do an action.)

Yea that would suck indeed. I would definitely make a good spot to hide the beds though. Its pretty difficult finding other bases since almost everyone is underground. I would hope you have a well hidden base in order to try avoid getting raided. Guess we will see then.

I have seen people all the time just respawn over and over punching some guy with Diamond Armor and sword and finally enough they will die which is also annoying. Like what about when someone is looting all of your chests and then the person just keeps respawning and punching you. Gets pretty annoying I'll tell you that much.