Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Leg Day!

MrToiletPaper

I'm no expert but here are some exercises you could do.

• Squats with barbell
  • Leg Press
  • Lunges with dumbbells
  • Weighted calf raises
  • Romanian deadlifts
  • Leg Curls
  • Leg Extensions
  • Box Jumps

You don't have to do all of these in one workout, just named a bunch of exercises that work legs.

My favorites are leg press, squats, calf raises and lunges
  • Like 1

Squat, squat, squat and then maybe squat. Add a deadlift and you got leg day.

Squats add more mass and muscle then any other exercise. Sure you'll be sore, but your legs will get stronger faster then anything else and squating is key to life. No pussy smith machine either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that an add 4 tabs of dbol (methandienone) morning with 1 tab stanozolol (winnyv) an nolvadex-50 for estro blocker an just get big my friend. Lots of water protien an super sets. Diet is huge also dont forget no soda. Drink water an eat eat eat

Edited by IceVayne

that an add 4 tabs of dbol (methandienone) morning with 1 tab stanozolol (winnyv) an nolvadex-50 for estro blocker an just get big my friend. Lots of water protien an super sets. Diet is huge also dont forget no soda. Drink water an eat eat eat

Yeah I always watch my health during my steroid cycles. Soda and excess carbohydrates are way worse then the mood swings and little dick syndrome that the roids give me.....

Are you for real though? There is a ton of bad advice in this sub forum, but this has to be the worst.

Yeah I always watch my health during my steroid cycles. Soda and excess carbohydrates are way worse then the mood swings and little dick syndrome that the roids give me.....

Are you for real though? There is a ton of bad advice in this sub forum, but this has to be the worst.

This was a joke but that actually is all real stuff and it is a mass stack with dbol winny v an estro blocker. Thats what i use if you were serious an wanted info on it i could send you a message and answer any questions you may have. It could really give you a boost nothing crazy. Just do one 8 week cycle or two just give youreself a boost. All pills no injections its a pretty good option to be honest.