Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Should I Stick With Iphone 5 Or Get A Samsung??

Wait and get the ASUS phone coming out in march. Box price 200$ unlocked, meaning you can use it with any service you want. Will have a quad core processor with 2gb ram. 5.5 inch 1920x1080p HD screen, removable battery with optional SD card for added storage. 13mp camera with a 5mp front camera. This is what phones should cost, not 600+ . It will be running on andriod Lollipop

That being said Samsung > iphones anyday. Both are priced way too high for what you will be getting out of it though. I use the galaxy s4, i will be selling it come march when my ASUS phone arrives

They will also have one with just a 720p screen for 100$ as well as higher end options in the 400$ range(4gb ram with a 3x optical zoom lens for the camera)

Edited by PooStar_Nutbag

If I were to get a Samsung it would probably be the Samsung galaxy S5 or the Note 4. I will definitely be looking out for the Asus phone though.

Edited by Sticker Man

If you are an 80 year old lady that needs something "simplified" get an iphone. My grandma does.. If you just want your andriod phone to appear like an iphone then you are in luck because they have apps for that. apps that cost you nothing unlike alot of the crap on apples app store.

There is no right or wrong answer to what is a better phone. it boils down to personal opinion

Edited by PooStar_Nutbag

Depends on what you want to do. I've used the whole range from BlackBerry to IPhone and I can tell you that with one exception Android has always had the best customization. One of the very few things I liked about the iPhone was the ability to turn off data for individual application server directly from settings menu. Right now I'm using a S4 after switching from an IPhone 4 and I have to say much better.

I've never liked to OS of Samsung phones but love Android. It just feels like bloat ware is the only way I can describe it. That doesn't mean an Android phone is out of the question, Samsung is great hardware just never liked the changes they made to the stock versions of Android. I have a Nexus 5 and love it so mych, much more than any Galaxy I've had. I'd say give someone you knows Android a try and see how you like it or go to ATT or TMobile and play around with their display phones. I know some people just can't seem to transition from iOS to Android or vice versa.

I've never liked to OS of Samsung phones but love Android. It just feels like bloat ware is the only way I can describe it. That doesn't mean an Android phone is out of the question, Samsung is great hardware just never liked the changes they made to the stock versions of Android. I have a Nexus 5 and love it so mych, much more than any Galaxy I've had. I'd say give someone you knows Android a try and see how you like it or go to ATT or TMobile and play around with their display phones. I know some people just can't seem to transition from iOS to Android or vice versa.

No get it at verizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/ Edited by Dr.Awesome

• 1 month later...

I prefer the iPhone just because I like Apple in general, but don't get the iPhone 6. They always make a "not so good" iPhone with not as many new features, then they come out with a whole new one with cool stuff, for example, from the iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 nothing really changed but the screen size and a few technical things, but when the 5S came out, they had a new finger print scanner, and again a lot of technical things, new colors like the white & gold, and a few other things I can't think of off the top of my mind, but my point is, the iPhone 6 & 6+ are really the same as the iPhone 5 & 5S. But anyway, if you want a Samsung, go for it I don't care, I just advise you keep your iPhone and wait for the 7 to come out, it's gonna be pretty nice.

• 2 months later...