Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Can Haz Minecraft?

Mr. Tinynips

Hey everyone, not sure if there is going to be a new server for MC here, i'm asking mainly due to i'd like to try make MC videos while in here. i think a lot of other wish for it to be brought up too, so we can i guess chat about it here?

So "if" the server is back up what would we want to build? the last server i was on had Towny mod in it which was quite fun, but as for building wise i'd say a lager mid-evil town setup would be cool. What do you guys think be cool?

Hey everyone, not sure if there is going to be a new server for MC here, i'm asking mainly due to i'd like to try make MC videos while in here. i think a lot of other wish for it to be brought up too, so we can i guess chat about it here?

So "if" the server is back up what would we want to build? the last server i was on had Towny mod in it which was quite fun, but as for building wise i'd say a lager mid-evil town setup would be cool. What do you guys think be cool?

one thing, you gotta remember that half of the HG members probaly dont even own MC client or account so yea

true but Lots of people think MC is just shitty graphics and not worth, and its in the CSGO community mostly says that

SIR! I'll have you know that i'm a big Minecraft fan and that I have finished Notch's skewl of Minecraft... I also have a vewy squeeky voice... And i'll also have you know that I'm from the CS: GO division.

By the way, as far as I remember, the HG Minecraft server was only populated by CS: GO members, so I'm afraid you, kind sir, are in the wrong. :D

SIR! I'll have you know that i'm a big Minecraft fan and that I have finished Notch's skewl of Minecraft... I also have a vewy squeeky voice... And i'll also have you know that I'm from the CS: GO division.

By the way, as far as I remember, the HG Minecraft server was only populated by CS: GO members, so I'm afraid you, kind sir, are in the wrong. :D

You mean like everyone owns a MC account... Anyone and everyone does usually.

I hardly hear anyone saying that.

dont h8 m8 iam very tierd, just came from school...

for me, the best part of minecraft is the memories I have of playing it during the 1.7b stage, I fucking loved that game whilst listening to my morning jacket (granted i was high)

and to be honest almost every gamer I know in real life owns minecraft, but they barely play it anymore due to the fact it quote 'loses it's charm in around half a year'.

csgo division for life

• Like 1

• 1 month later...