Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who Has A Fast Car?

IceVayne

Alright lets try this. Who has what an what is you're setup. Or at-least what you will ell us dyno sheets race videos? Any list racing where you guys are like street outlaws there is where im from. I expect this will turn into shit talking when someone with a v-8 mustang thinks a 4 cyl cant possibly win but i figure lets try to have some cool car talk.

Currently car is undergoing surgery 2007 chevy cobalt ss

new stage 3 clucth is in.

slicks

ZZPerformance 2.0L turbo LSJ solid deck block

ZZPerformance reinforced lower girdle

ZZPerformance modified fuel pump canister

ZZPerformance 4340 rods

ZZPerformance 80# valvesprings+retainers

ZZPerformance/Comp Cams stage 2 turbo grind cams

ZZPerformance 316 stainless turbo manifold

ZZPerformance 3" v-band 304 stainless downpipe with no cat, vband exit

ZZPerformance custom made 3" v-band dump off downpipe

ZZPerformance 3.5" aluminum turbo intake with K&N air filter.

ZZPerformance intercooler piping; 2.5" hot side, 2.5" cold side, 3" MAF section.

ZZPerformance oil cap breather filter

ZZPerformance 50mm blow off valve

ZZPerformance race intercooler 28"x11.5"x4.5"

ZZPerformance modified Saab aluminum intake manifold

Borg Warner/Bullseye Power 6 blade billet wheel s262 .70 a/r turbine

Precision 46mm wastegate with 9lb spring

Hallman Pro manual boost controller

Chromoly rings

ATI SFI turbo blancer

ARP flex plate bolts

ARP head studs

Tapped oil pan for oil return

JE 9.0:1 pistons

Very nice set-up. I can respect it and I have a 4 banger Chevy motor in my car but I could just never find those body's esthetically pleasing. I'm sure it's fast as all hell though and who cares about the looks if it's fun to drive. Id drive a car with body panels all different colors if it was set up to be fun to drive

What Saab intake manifold are you using? I have a turbo 9-3 myself

Edited by Image Ex

Very nice set-up. I can respect it and I have a 4 banger Chevy motor in my car but I could just never find those body's esthetically pleasing. I'm sure it's fast as all hell though and who cares about the looks if it's fun to drive. Id drive a car with body panels all different colors if it was set up to be fun to drive

ZZPerformance modded Saab aluminum intake manifold. 316 stainless turbo manifold

594whp

481ftlbs

its rough 4.8 pounds per hp which with slicks on the street 40 roll or 60 roll queen

thats the cobalt then i have the black mitsu also an the access port showing it going 0-80 in 4.2 most people cant even get to 60 that fast lol that was no launch control its a cbrd full turbo upgrade. Making v8 owners mad is my dream lol.

post-9936-0-52729100-1426561861_thumb.jpg

post-9936-0-18531600-1426561866_thumb.jpg

post-9936-0-35744400-1426561870_thumb.jpg

post-9936-0-18574200-1426561874_thumb.jpg

Very nice, I have a 2010 Saab 9-3 AWD 6 speed. I just have a cold air, exhaust and tune, I'm probably only around 260-270hp, never tested it thought, still fun to drive. I have more plans once I have the spare money

yup thats what i dump all my money in

Right now I have a STS with V-6 but that engine is from the Camaro.

I want to get the new Cadillac CTS-V, Corvette Motor in a 4 door sedan and all the luxuaries to what I am accustomed to.http://www.caranddri...orvette-feature,and also has all the necessary racing parts right out of the factory.

Edited by Colonel Potter M.D.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok i have a blacktop edition challenger. It has a five link rear end and magentic suspension from the factory. I ripped out the 5.7l 420 hp SE motor and the tremec 6 speed that came from the factory. I left the independant rear end on but beefed up the shafts and internals. My goal is shooting for 1400 hp. The body weight from the factory is 2900 lbs due to not having luxury items and carbon fiber hood, trunk, and roof. The entire car is blacked out. Im putting in a 572 cu.in. engin with a 4.7 L Kenne Bell supercharger. Still in the middle of building and still have more parts on order. I appreciate all racers who work on their cars...dont matter if its import, domestic, supercars, hyper cars...or even trucks and jeeps. I love them all because when someone makes something unique and to their own. its all what matters. that and life is too short to drive a boring car. :) Im not sure how to add pictures on here since thats all i have.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...