Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teamspeak Perma Ban

R3AP3R

You can't think of one good reason I might have banned you? Not one? Maybe I should ask the 7 other people in the channel if they might be able to think of a reason?

I just think it's a little silly to go into someones channel, ask if they're going to give you a brand new $60 game for a "premium" Guild Wars 2 account that was on sale for less than $15 last weekend.

You called me fucking retarded when I said it was just on sale. I didn't even say you were wrong, I literally said, it was just on sale. You came in hot and you were getting extra upset.

I wasn't going to sit there and listen to you berate us in the channel when we were explaining to you why we didn't believe you were correct. You also came in and just started yelling if someone wanted to trade you.

No one should have to sit in a channel and get berated like that and say we have no logic.

I'm going to lessen your ban. Please rethink your business propositions in the future.

• Like 5