Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gta 5 Help

Burnt

Recently I obtained a copy of GTA 5 and I have been having issues playing with friends or anybody for that matter. When I try and join friends games I get timed out or I cannot connect to the session, I have opened all of the ports listed here

Extra info - I linked my 360 character to my PC but I have also tried making a new character and playing but I receive the same issue

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help. Thanks!

*Note* - I have spent hours researching a fix so dont say look it up or anything dumb like that.

• Like 1

Recently I obtained a copy of GTA 5 and I have been having issues playing with friends or anybody for that matter. When I try and join friends games I get timed out or I cannot connect to the session, I have opened all of the ports listed here

Extra info - I linked my 360 character to my PC but I have also tried making a new character and playing but I receive the same issue

*Note* - I have spent hours researching a fix so dont say look it up or anything dumb like that.

I've also been having this problem for PC and PlayStation 3. Does anyone know what's going on?

• 2 weeks later...

oh yeah is your router nat typ open?

If he forwarded the right ports his nat type should already be set to open on gta 5. It could possibly be Rockstars online servers being fixed or something also. Below are the ports you need to forward for gta 5 on pc:

Hope this helps :)