Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi. I'm looking for a few CS:GO players that would like to start a mini CS:GO team for full matchmaking (This way, we don't get a bunch of teammates who don't know how to use common sense) Below is some information on this team.

For those of you who will ask, I am 1 person, which means I need FOUR other people on the team, not five.

I'm a GN1 as of me writing this, any rank around that would be cool, if you're a little higher like N4, that's cool too, but it's your loss if you're playing with lower ranks. I will not accept anyone below SEM.

Be active on teamspeak! I really want a team, but if I can't communicate with this team when we want to play, then that could be a problem.

I'm not asking for you to NEVER play by yourself again, but like I said, this is a team, if we're ever on teamspeak together, expect to be messaged (I won't force you to play with us, but if you're gonna reply to this, please play with us ._.

That's about it, theres no name to the team, as this wont be anything crazy big, it's just a few friends who want to play. I don't look at myself as a leader, and I won't act like one when we're playing. Theres no application or anything, just reply to this or contact me wherever if you wanna be part of the team, if you come to me in time, then you'll be accepted, if I have 5 people, then you'll be denied.

Current "Lineup"

Me

Fortis

Aerith

SpawnMatrix

This is everyone who decided to post first, thanks, I added you all on steam.

Edited by xGlitchedGamer