Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

World Of Warcraft

Dalzar

Alot of us played on alliance for quite some time, im sure some still do. Im sure a few people would be willing to play with you depending on what faction you are in.

I'm not asking for people to play, just wanted to see how many people played it :P

Stopped just before 5.1 came out, the downgrade from MoP was too much for me to handle, mostly because of the "no-brainer" system they made when they removed several spells for all classes/specs. Loved Fire mage in mop but now it's ruined...

Tip for you that still play: Unless you're super competitive you should give Guild Wars 2 a shot, playing with friends enhance the gameplay.

I played the cracked version because then community I was part of had a way of making a cracked server and such and any way, yea I played it. It got boring because I was one of the only people on the server (it was in strict beta access) and so eventually when the server went down because they basically just failed at finishing it, I never bothered to actually pay for the game. I think Horde is a lot cooler aesthetically, but I like the Alliance's story better.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

well i think part of the problem with wow is they are taking there sweet time with content the newest big patch (with the new world) has kinda drawn people back into the game and given them a reason to play some but the issue is they are taking forever to release the new raid for people to raid hard core again cause over 30 guilds has cleared tos on mythic sadly im not one of them people but im also not a hard core raider either

well i think part of the problem with wow is they are taking there sweet time with content the newest big patch (with the new world) has kinda drawn people back into the game and given them a reason to play some but the issue is they are taking forever to release the new raid for people to raid hard core again cause over 30 guilds has cleared tos on mythic sadly im not one of them people but im also not a hard core raider either

First hot necro post and second we are only 3 weeks in to Argus and we all know that we still have 8 weeks before the next raid because they have been sticking to a strict 77 day schedule on content patches. This xpac has by far had the most consistent content updates since as long as I can remember.

First hot necro post and second we are only 3 weeks in to Argus and we all know that we still have 8 weeks before the next raid because they have been sticking to a strict 77 day schedule on content patches. This xpac has by far had the most consistent content updates since as long as I can remember.

this is so agree with i do believe i think this new raid will be amazing and it will be fun ive been in heroic tomb and all already and i think itll be fun to see the new content of the new raid.