Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ark: Survival Evolved

JangoD'soul

• 2 weeks later...

Got it, running alright which it should (thanks to gtx 970). Unless you got a nice graphics card I don't recommend you getting this game as of now.

My gameplay this far has been like this: I see T-rex attacking shit, I think it is hurt enough so I can kill it, I attack it, I run for my life until I die. Same with a stagasaurus or how it is called. Freaking huge carnivals!

• Like 1

Got it, running alright which it should (thanks to gtx 970). Unless you got a nice graphics card I don't recommend you getting this game as of now.

My gameplay this far has been like this: I see T-rex attacking shit, I think it is hurt enough so I can kill it, I attack it, I run for my life until I die. Same with a stagasaurus or how it is called. Freaking huge carnivals!

Hey Swede, I was thinking of grabbing that graphics card, which version did you get? Also what power supply are you using? Thanks!

Hey Swede, I was thinking of grabbing that graphics card, which version did you get? Also what power supply are you using? Thanks!

Sorry for a weeks delay, I forgot this post. Well, I got asus GeForce GTX 970 (not strix) and running with a 600W 80+ power supply (that's 5 years old). My friend is running it alright with a AMD card equivalent to a 770 and he runs the game smoothly for the most part. I am running on a 5 year old motherboard with PCIE 2x16 so I don't get the full power out of my 970 (sadly).

I don't know what you think but getting a good CPU is NOT needed for gaming. I am running on a i5-2500K and with that I can run witcher 3 1920x1200 max graphics with hair works running 20(25)-35(40). So paying a lot for a CPU ain't worth it, unless you hate loading screens. You probably knew that already but hey, if you didn't, now you know!

• 1 month later...