Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The New Era

ongames

As some of you may know, Valve has been working on the Source 2 engine for quite some, and the DotA 2 community (I mainly speak as a reddit user) has been more, more than hyped for it. Today Valve made the announcement to start the open beta for an entire overhaul of the UI system, and a fully replaced game engine. You can read more on the official blog post here: http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/39ndf4/dota_2_reborn/

For the few regular CS:GO players that I play with, I will be playing DotA for a while, satisfying my Source 2 craving.

For the (extra) discussion: http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/39ndf4/dota_2_reborn/

Who would like to join me?

The ui looks so sweet, would be really disappointed if something like that didn't make its way to csgo in the future.

I'm half guessing CSGO will get it.

CSGO has continuously gained popularity since it's slow beginning and is showing no sign of even slowing down.

To be honest CSGO would benefit much more from any potential Source 2 port than Dota 2 would seeing as Dota 2 is just a top down scroller :^)

To be honest CSGO would benefit much more from any potential Source 2 port than Dota 2 would seeing as Dota 2 is just a top down scroller :^)

After all, the Source 1 engine running dota is a first person view. Source: some random ass reddit post I saw a few months ago

And I'm sure CS:GO will get ported to this also. It's just gonna be a while if it does. Maybe CS:GO 2? I'll let myself out the door.