Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Consuela's List Of Dumb Shit On Csgo Jailbreak

Consuela

Here are some dumb things that happen in CSGO (the place where lots of dumbass Jailbreak rules had to be implemented because of nitpicking morons) that I'd like to have changed. I don't really see this as a "suggestion thread" about the map, but rather initiating a discussion on stupid shit that irritates me and maybe might change a rule or two, updated by me occasionally to reflect even more stupid shit I find on the server. Brought to you by the legal practice of Consuelaw and Associates, your jailbreak legal advocacy group.

1. "cell divider between wall/doors or wall/bars" -

There is one cell divider, it divides your door and your bars. There is no other divider. You want to put them to put their face in the corner? That's fine, tell them that. Don't try to tarp with a stupid order that doesn't even make sense. What the fuck are you dividing? The wall faces the completely opposite direction. It's not a divider, its just the fucking side of the bars or door.

2. Ridiculously long orders with multiple destinations, particularly with a tarp inbetween:

ex. "run to first archway of blueroom, then run to second archway of blueroom, once you're at third archway of blueroom (tarp) get to hurdles controls).

Why this is a problem: this order is so long that no one can ask for a repeat and is a compound order. Orders should be given one at a time for clarity and thus not be compound. Inserting a tarp just makes it even worse: there is no time to ask for a repeat before guards will consider you delaying and start shooting you. Just implement a simple "no compound orders rule." Issue one fucking order to one specific place and that's it. This order is different than "run through blue room, through soccer, get on hurdles controls and freeze." - its a single continuous order with one destination. Multiple destination orders should be banned.

3. Get on deagle cage vs. get on top of deagle cage

I know this is already rule, but i'd like to see it added to the jailbreak bible because people still try to tarp with it and end up mass fking. Essentially the rule is this: get on deagle cage = get next to deagle cage, that's the way it always has been in CSS and CSGO, but some wardens still try to tarp with it and end up arguing with people who tell them otherwise. "Get on" is ambiguous given that it could mean get next to or on top of, so be clear with your orders. "Get on top of deagle cage" means get on the fucking top. "Get on" can mean get next to or on top, so just clarify your fucking orders before shooting people, morons.

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll be annoyed by even more shit in the coming weeks and will update this thread accordingly if Aykahn doesn't lock it because of his lack of dong.

Regards,

Consuela

Owner, Consuelaw & Associates

Edit: Why the fuck can I never tag a post appropriately?

Edited by Consuela
  • Like 6

A "no compound orders" rule seems highly nitpick able.

As far as the deagle cage issue: You must clarify on top if you want them on top of it. Otherwise it is considered get to the deagle cage.

For the divider its not a tarp as much as just what the order has morphed into in the years jailbreak has been alive. You can call it a corner all you want, I don't see an issue with it. Any retard or jailbreaker whatever you want to call us can easily figure out where to go. http://prntscr.com/7ixsr6

Edited by Burnt

As far as the deagle cage issue: You must clarify on top if you want them on top of it. Otherwise it is considered get to the deagle cage.

yeah I know the deagle rule - the problem is its not in the bible and people bitch about being called a freekiller when they FK people after thinking get on = get on top of

First one is fine by me

Second one is should not be done, but if they repeat and are clear then it's fine. Mumbling oreders to tarp will get you tlisted

Third is tlistable

• Like 1