Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nba Draft

Magic

So the NBA Draft was last night so I thought i'd gather your thoughts on your team's pick last night!

My team is the 76ers and personally I think Okafor will be a good player, but with 3 big men now (Embiid, Noel, and Okafor) we are in desperate need of a decent PG.

_062515_jahlil-600.jpg

Lakers got a pretty good pick. All hope is back! LETS GO LAKERS. Also I think 76ers pick wasn't terrible but I definitely think they will be trading one of their big men.

We really wanted Russel that's all the fans kept calling about was Russel.

• Like 1

Tbh, The Knicks Draft Picks was kinda horrible, They could have gotten someone else thats better Like Justise Winslow , But The Heat got a Steal. and i think he might be a Big Impact to the heat.

Good for the Lakers I think they got some great picks im alittle worried about GSW's pick

And No need to worry about the golden state warriors. Their lineup is strong, They Dont need another good player in their roster.
  • Like 1