Quantcast

• Create Account
85 players in 37 servers, 284 users online, 4 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      21 Oct
    TheDarkDevilRo3

can someone help me with a connection issue? when i try to connect into zombie survival i time out and connection failed after 6 retries pops up

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      20 Oct
    Veitan

Coding is:
    50% "how the fuck did I just do that"
    49.9% "lmao i can do that better"
    and .1% "i know what i'm doing"

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Please Help

- - - - - help gmod server connect zs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Reksaizs

Reksaizs

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thank you for reading, I need some help, I have been trying to connect to the ZS server, its about the maps, even if I have it I still cant connect, and when I DL one I still don't  connect, PLEASE HELP :(

_iMPAKT

_iMPAKT

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
What does it tell you when you try to connect?

View PostThe_Monkey, on August 28 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Bitch, HG is not a democracy or a republic. Bitches aren't voted on. We make the laws...fuck it, I am the law fucker.

View PostMyMindIsBlank, on April 18 2014 - 11:33 PM, said:

For the time being do not play on Gmod at all, our servers indeed are secure but we are not sure if they will be like that way. Your steam account can also be hijacked, it can also do anything to your computer if infected.

View PostKarmaOfPain, on May 1 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

fuck csgo

View Postsamiller120, on May 7 2015 - 07:42 PM, said:

so Just so we know BigjohnMS said uaaaaaa  samiller120 you know me  I will be bring back Boondock Saints also will be sending some of that good $$$$$ to get my CLIQUE PERP GANG WAR'S WINNER

Posted Image

DigitalPrintz

DigitalPrintz

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationUnderneath a bridge in Sweden
Try disabling ALL of your addons and make sure you have CS:GO and CS:S check in the bottom right corner of garrysmod (the menu there), if you have them. Old addons can mess with newer maps. Also tell us ^

Edited by DigitalPrintz, June 27 2015 - 03:20 PM.

TheAtrocity

TheAtrocity

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationDead
You need to tell us your error/disconnect message. Otherwise, we cannot help you if we cannot identify the problem you are currently having.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dreamy

Dreamy

Retired Leadership

• 715 posts
  • Location5th dimension

View PostReksaizs, on June 27 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

Thank you for reading, I need some help, I have been trying to connect to the ZS server, its about the maps, even if I have it I still cant connect, and when I DL one I still don't  connect, PLEASE HELP :(

If you get "missing map <insert map name>..." type this in console "cl_allowdownloads 1" and go to options, multiplayer and there's a list of download options, make sure to pick "allow downloads" (something like that, different than "only allow map downloads" and "no downloads").

Also do what Digital said with the exception of keeping the ZS addon suscribed. And you don't need CS:GO but CS:S.

Tell us more if this doesn't help you.

Posted Image

Thanks Shadowhuntress !!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, gmod, server, connect, zs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users