Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

tf2 "once You Get To X Go To Y"

Duckk

These orders always confuse me because people say it's a tarp but to me it sounds like an order to go to X and then to Y.

Am I just a stupid person?

Example: All Ts once you get to the second arch way of blue room go to the third arch way of blue room and freeze upon arrival.

** All terroists at third arch way die**

I'm fine with this order as long as it is given clearly. If someone gives this order by saying really quickly our mumbling in order to get kills, then they can get slain. If most ts "fell for the tarp", then the less should repeat his oreder.

I'm fine with this order as long as it is given clearly. If someone gives this order by saying really quickly our mumbling in order to get kills, then they can get slain. If most ts "fell for the tarp", then the less should repeat his oreder.

Alright thanks for the reply.

Example: All Ts once you get to the second arch way of blue room go to the third arch way of blue room and freeze upon arrival.

** All terroists at third arch way die**

i do not understand why the people at 3rd archway would die?? Can someone explain that to me?

Edited by Cookie

This is how they do their tarp.

"All ts get to the first arch way of blueroom, when you get to the second archway of blueroom get to the third"

Though they try to say it as quickly as possible.

i do not understand why the people at 3rd archway would die?? Can someone explain that to me?

This is how they do their tarp.

"All ts get to the first arch way of blueroom, when you get to the second archway of blueroom get to the third"

Though they try to say it as quickly as possible.

Basically if they moved from the first archway then they did the order incorrectly. What icon said, as long as the order is clear and not mumbled so that it sounds like they said "get to" instead of "once you get to" causing everyone to move from the first archway because of the order then its fine.